Sign in to follow this  
armchair_pilot

PT TU154B2 won't start

Hello, I recently downloaded this awesome aircraft but am unable to even start the APU! I was following the manual and it just seems the VC is dead. I can flick switches, also my joystick works with the aircraft but that's already all about it. Is there something I'm missing???

Where did you download from?  Maybe I can try it to be able to help you.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Sorry, but I just experience a bad infected download from the Project Tupelov Site! 

Luckily my Norton Security Suite took care of it and also running

Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware.  So I am done with the Russian sites

and wish you good luck with that aircraft. :unsure:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

OP

There is a thread running here about this aircraft. Look it up and the OP there should be able to help you.

Luckily my Norton Security Suite took care of it and also running

Norton is quite rubbish, it might very well be a false positive. Some freeware installers do that. 

Norton is quite rubbish, it might very well be a false positive. Some freeware installers do that. 

Norton rubbish has saved my behind several times now!  I think I'll stick with it, thank-you!

Charlie Aron

Norton rubbish has saved my behind several times now!  I think I'll stick with it, thank-you!

Yeah maybe the newer versions are okay, it has been several years since I last used it.

Personally I'll stick with MS Security Essentials + Malwarebytes paid version.

MS Security Essentials + Malwarebytes

I too used to swear by this this till I read a respected tech magazine quarterly check on the paid and free AV programs, and MSE came last. Malwarebytes Pro version fared better than its free version. Needless to say, ditched MSE.