Sign in to follow this  

PSS A330/340

Indeed. The anti-PSS kiddos have arrived. Took longer than expected. Now we can only hope Tom and crew finally get rid of them and their lies forever.

You're the bug, not the product...I think if someone were to check your records it would turn out you don't even own the product.That means you either have a pirated version or you're making things up as you go along (or possibly both).

Guest uncle owen

You're the bug, not the product, don't even own the product, anti-PSS kiddos, get rid of them and their lies forever all sounds a bit dramatic I mean really would any intelligent person take advice from people who speak like this I think not

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I have similar specs and regularly cross the pond in the 340 - 10 hrs at a stretch no time compression and no fps drop (capped at 30) - very hi to maxed settings.regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest panda234

it's how you asked the question. You have to be like me, learn a little bit, and when that dosn't work, bite the bullit. billg

Sorry guys,have to agree, the PSS Airbus 330/340 suck the FPS out of my rig too. PMDG737, PSS Dash 8 etc all run great.Load up the 330/340 frames drop like a bomb,And, no , I am not anti PSS either. I have many of thier products. As for you jwentwing or whatever your name is, your obnoxious personality raises it's ugly head once more. You are nothing more than a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't have the balls to call me a liar to my face I bet.Anyway.....enough of this, the 330/340 no longer resides on my system.

I would, if I had reason to. Not knowing me you make sweeping statements about me which you can't back up with anything, statements which are incorrect. That makes you a liar so why shouldn't call you one?