Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

Installing Orbx scenery into P3D

Hi everyone

I am about to install some Orbx England scenery which I have on disk ... not a download

Will it install ok into P3D v2.3 straight from the disk or do I have to download new installers in order to load it?

Cheers

You should ask this in the ORBX forum. And yes, better re-download the p3dv2 compatible installers from FSS.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Will it install ok into P3D v2.3 straight from the disk or do I have to download new installers in order to load it?

Do NOT use those disks: download the triple installers!!! Only those are compatible with P3D 2.3

Sorry to sound rather thick

But where can I down load the Triple Installers?

Is there any cost for them

and do you have a direct link you could post for me please

Thanks in advance

Hi JJ

Thank you for your help

My Europe England ....and Wales are on commercial disk sadly ....

There is a pinned thread on the Orbx site that describes how to update your disks, even those purchased at other sites, to downloads at the FlightSim Store (Orbx preferred merchant). There is a nominal fee (less than 2 bucks, if I remember correctly), but the Flightsimstore will honor your disks and provide updated installers for you.

It is what I plan to do when I make the leap, that's for sure.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Does anyone have any idea when the P3D installers will be available for the various ORBx UK airfields? It seems like the process is taking forever, and I suspect that the UK airfields aren't exactly at the top of the list.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Terrific Ray  ....... thank you very much indeed for this ...

Cheers

Paul