Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Welcome Back - 2015

Summer is pretty much over and the weather will be changing.  Who is still around?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I'm still lurking, but I'm even more uncertain of my ability to participate in the 2015 race than I did for 2014...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I fly with the Saturday crowd when schedule permits, which isn't as often as I'd like and will be fewer and farther in between due to current commitments.  I should be available for the RTWR, and am planning to fly in the MacRobertson next month at SOH.

Good to hear from you, Buzz.  You should update your sig message...  :rolleyes:

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

Hey buzz, still here but mostly been flying the PMDG 777 (which is awesome btw) and 737 for my VA. Got my 3 days off ready for February as always though :)

Harv.png?dl=1

Hope that this is a positive move Eamonn! (Where are you going?)

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I thought I saw you were heading to the maritimes.  Atlantic Time.  Good luck with your move.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Howdy everyone!  Still alive and kicking here in the best flyover land in this country!  After the race things got hectic and busy rather quickly. First and foremost my father passed away in early May. I have been dealing with his estate and work. Juggling those both have been taking up a good chunk of my time over the last few months.  But don't fret, I am around and plan to get in on some flying over the Thanksgiving holiday season.  Looking forward to "seeing" you all here soon!  If I don't hear or see you, I hope your holiday season is bright and wonderful! All my best to all of you! :)

Travis.png?dl=1

Hi there - Anyone hear From Rob O. Lately?  The Great Ozzie?  

Just working and living the family life here.  Limited sim time has been spend in DCS A-10C, 

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Hey all, all moved in.  Slowly getting things settled but should be up and running simwise soon to start practicing for the coming RTW. :)

spacer.png

Good to hear Eamonn.

You've got a little time to get up to speed as practice starts the first week of February. :LMAO: