Sign in to follow this  
fatheadblack

FS2Crew AXE panel showing as black bar

Hi All,

Recently fired up the Aerosoft airbus for a flight only to find that when I activated FS2crew the panel appeared as an unusable black bar. No amount of clicking or moving provided any functionality. I re-installed the airbus and this seemed to fix the problem. However after exiting and re-starting FSX the problem has returned. Anybody any ideas?

Nath

Think I've managed to solve it. Looks like there was a conflict between FS Captain and FS2Crew. Anyway restored the panel.cfg to before FScaptain and seems to be working.

In my case, the "black bar" FS2Crew panels seemed to happen after installing the Airbus service packs. The panel.cfg file would get new window objects at positions 20 to 25, which created duplicate entries for the windows used by FS2Crew listed at the same positions. I deleted the new window entries and it seemed to fix the panel conflicts.

Charles Nadeau