Sign in to follow this  
todanp

Loss of dynamic head movement in ez dok with b1900d

Hi,

So after reading through many threads here and troubleshooting a couple things, I'm really enjoying this aircraft. However, I just recently noticed that the dynamic head movement (head shake) isn't working in ez dok when I fly this plane and this plane only (all stock planes work). I remember it working when I first started using the plane. The only changes I've made to fsx are some graphics settings from the in game options. 

I've checked the studio settings to make sure all effects buttons are on with the cameras where I want the effects, it's the same setup I made when I first downloaded the plane a week ago. I've since read that I was supposed to use the ezdok config tool. I've now done that but it didn't make a difference.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?

-Dan

I can't find where to delete the thread.

I solved by just exporting camera settings from functioning planes to my non functioning plane.