Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

ASN stand-alone P3D 2.0 installer

Folks,

I have looked through the forums and I cannot find whether ASN has it's own P3D2.3 installer, but I see many people successfully using ASN in P3D. Any clarification on this please

Thanks

Dmitriy

http://www.hifitechinc.com/Downloads

But also note this

ASN for P3D (Compatible with Prepar3D v2.3 Only)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I just did a complete uninstall of P3D v2.3 and everything associated with it. I did a complete search for all files of everything and found many, many files all lver my computer. Used two different search programs to find the files. I then downloaded fresh copies of the latest versions of everything including the new P3D v2.4, FSUIPC, ASN for P3D, EMT, Orbix scenery, etc. Be careful with ASN as there are several choices of files for download. Make sure you get the full install version that is for P3D v2.4. Yes, ASN is a beta version, but it seems to be working very well. I am very pleased with how everything is working with each other. Much better that what I had with P3D v2.3.

Howard