Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Has anyone tried the Aerosoft A318/319 yet?

Brett there are profiles in there already -- no addon specific templates for the AEROSOFT 318/319 Extended, as of yet, but they say that the profiles are pretty accurate.

thanks ripcord, for any of you that bought the a320 from the simmarket the upgrade to the a318 is already available, i myself bought it from the fspilot shop, so i will have to wait until they get the upgrade out,i have never bought a product directly from aerosoft.

Bought it today, but I haven't flown it yet. Still need to get some more liveries, tweak the PFPX profiles and stuff. I was gonna wait til Wednesday and get the bundle, but I am just going to hold out for the FSL A320 anyway.

I am just downloading the AS_AIRBUS-A318-A319_FSX-P3D.zip from simmarket for 19.94 EUR, which is called the update price.

Their system automatically recognized my previous/old order of the 320-X after actually having put the standard priced A318/319 product into the shopping cart.

Download completed. Will install it in P3Dv2.3 now...

I bought it at full price support the cause - but I am having severe terrain blurries and the AA on the aircraft is not so good - only in spot plane view - I have not seen this problem with any other aircraft including CS777 - otherwise its great fps are great also so not sure why the blurries anyone else notice this I had to crank all of my AA settings to max in P3D menu and up texture resolution to 2048 to get something acceptable on the aircraft yet terrain blurries are there - hmm

Rich Sennett

Strange how the manufacturer of the software has people who purchased the 320/321 from them wait until Wednesday but if you purchased the 320/321 from Simmarket you can get it now with the discount. I would think if anything purchasing from them would get the discount first. <scratches head and starts my descent in the 320.>

Richie Walsh

<scratches head and starts my descent in the 320.>

It has been stated on the aerosoft forums that there is a eCommerce software issue.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

It has been stated on the aerosoft forums that there is a eCommerce software issue.

Meaning the delay is a software issue for Aerosoft to release it for the discount? I haven't been following.

Richie Walsh

I bought it at full price support the cause - but I am having severe terrain blurries and the AA on the aircraft is not so good - only in spot plane view - I have not seen this problem with any other aircraft including CS777 - otherwise its great fps are great also so not sure why the blurries anyone else notice this I had to crank all of my AA settings to max in P3D menu and up texture resolution to 2048 to get something acceptable on the aircraft yet terrain blurries are there - hmm