Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus (module 4.4 ) v3

Hallo Heinz,

Du brauchst ein registriertes FSUIPC!

Dann LINDA an sich

(wobei Du da das Angebot von Andrew annehmen kannst. Schreib ihm eine PM, er wird Dir sicher alles zusenden und dann auch erklären!)

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Andrew,

I'll write you a PM ...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said I took this section of LUA code and applied it to a .lua file I'm using through FSUIPC for a master warning key press.

AJ

i think the code  should be:

-- ====================== Master Warning (41) ========================= -- ===============================================================

if ipcPARAM == 41

then LVarSet = "L:AB_MPL_Master_Warning_Light"

ipc.writeLvar(LVarSet, 1)

ipc.writeLvar("L:SmallOverheadPushButtons", 1)

end

for now, cheers

john martin

Leibe Heinz

Ich bin auf dem Falle die Airbus FCU mit dem A318/A319 zusammen zu arbeiten.  Es wird mit dem neue LINDA 2.1 laufen. Du kannst mir helfen mit dem Beta testen.

Ich bitte verzeihen für meinen schlechte Deutsch. Ich bin besser auf Englisch.

Gruss

Andrew

Hallo Andrew,

I have a VRinsight panel installed and the "old Airbus320" and the new Aerosoft Airbus 318/319.

The "old" Airbus320 "works correctly with LINDA and the VR panel.

The Airbus318 / 319 has a little problem with LINDA and VR, it works everything correctly up to the VVS Knop ?

Can you help me please ?

With best regards

Heinz

Hallo Heinz

I am pleased that you have your Airbus FCU panel working with the Airbus X 320/321 using LINDA 2.0.8. There are some changes with the new Aerosoft Airbus A318/319, such as the VVS knob problem, that require a new module. I am testing an update to be released with LINDA 2.1 due out shortly. This will add a lot of the new functionality like the Weather radar form v3.0.1. However, due to the differences between the 2 Aerosoft Airbus releases it is not compatible with the old version. The new A320/321 is expected to be released by Chrismas (weinnarcthen).

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Updated to module version 4.0

thanks Andrew

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

It is a pity that it doesnot work with VRInsight MCPCombo no1. Will ther become a possibility to let it work?

Best regards,

Leodirk

Hi Leodirk

Unfortunately, without having the original MCP panel available for testing I have been unable to investigate properly several reported problems (some related in invalid pointer errors).  Is there anyone wishing to donate an MCP1 then I can support this small community.

That said, have you tried installing LINDA 2.5 and the new Aerosoft Airbus module (4.0)?  Every effort has been made to ensure that is compatible and any reported problems will be investigate where possible.

Alternatively, for Airbus flyers I would strongly recommend upgrading to the Combo II Airbus FCU panel. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Greetings,

I was wondering if you might have a look at this function in the module:

function Autopilot_ALT_toggle ()
    if _tl("L:AB_AP_ALTmode", 1) then
        Autopilot_ALT_set ()
    else
        Autopilot_ALT_managed ()
    end
end

It seems straight forward. However, when this is assigned to a button, unless you press it very quickly in succession, it stays on managed. It's on line 1334.

Also, would it be possible to look at creating a toggle for alt step 1000 and alt step 100? Excellent idea those actions. I tried to create a toggle, but it won't work. Probably just my lack of knowledge.

Best of the season.

Hi Graham

It looks like the wrong Lvar was used in Autopilot_ALT_toggle. This will be corrected in next release.  If you want to fix it in the meantime change L:AB_AP_ALTmode to L:AB_AP_ALTmode_set in line 2 (line 1335). 

There is already a AB_ALT_Step_toggle() function. It is under section AB Rotaties.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Iao

I would have to say no.  LINDA will detect and work with most hardware add-ons that are seen by Windows as a HID or joystick device. It cannot output to any displays except the VRInsight MCP panels.

Please ask general queries like yours on the Support page, not here.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Graham

It looks like the wrong Lvar was used in Autopilot_ALT_toggle. This will be corrected in next release.  If you want to fix it in the meantime change L:AB_AP_ALTmode to L:AB_AP_ALTmode_set in line 2 (line 1335). 

There is already a AB_ALT_Step_toggle() function. It is under section AB Rotaties.

Andrew

Andrew,

Just wanted to say thanks. The ALT_mode toggle is working fine with the fix. I have no idea what planet I was on when I overlooked the step toggle.

Glad to help. Thank you for pointing out the fault.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Airbus module 4.3 has been uploaded. It fixes a error in the Altitude Step toggle function (Autopilot_ALTmode_toggle). It is not an essential update if you do not use this function.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Airbus module 4.3 v2 has been uploaded. Corrects missing readme.txt file added to version 3.2 download.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK