Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus (module 4.4 ) v3

I am pleased to hear that it worked. What page/input did you use to test it? I will upgrade the Airbus module on the next release.

Hello Scotflieger,

unsure about your question, but the LSK6R immediately after implementing showed up in my droplist of the Airbus modul and could be assigned to a gamepad

representing the MCDU.

Running that in the sim operates the desired button in multiple functions e.g. like the "execute" button in Boeings.  That`s my testbed.

Is it a miracle?

regards,

Wolfgang

hello all,

Looking for some guidance, as I am sure what is going on is a user error :) I have followed the instructions to install vrinsight, airbus fcu, linda.

my first issue is when opening vrinsight it states no device found, but all the drivers and such install, as well as the vrinsight fcu combo for airbus.

my second issue is when setting up my joystick, ap1 and ap2 arent listed functions for me to select. I must be missing a step or my first issue is directly effecting this (i clicked fsx sync so it is modifying all my a320 settings, in game linda pops up saying reloading and such so i know shes there)

When i click list functions on the main page, that text is nearly empty. Just states initvars. My MCP combo page shows up fine, and everything seems to be good to go on that page, it is mainly just the joystick page and not having the options i need (i.e ap1 and ap2). On my settings page, it states everything is good and correctly setup.

Tyler Sexton

Looking for some guidance, as I am sure what is going on is a user error :) I have followed the instructions to install vrinsight, airbus fcu, linda.

Please post your question on the Support sub-forum. I will attempt to answer it there.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Aerosoft Airbus module updated to v4.4 to correct initialisation error with VRI MCP2(Boeing) panels.

PLEASE POST ANY QUERIES AND FAULTS UNDER LINDA SUPPORT SUB-FORUM.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew