Sign in to follow this  
scotchegg

Legacy into LOWI (XP10)

Fun flight!

4ptL.jpg

O8YH.jpg

RXeyL.jpg

VX7U.jpg

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

No offense to P3d guys but no sim to my knowledge even comes closer to XPX in terms of scenery.

Absolutely stunning.

It is one of the best shots i have seen.

BTW which bird is that ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Hey thanks, not now as on a budget for a laptop just for XPX :)

I can just imagine the video of that flight.  It would truly be unbelievable even by real world pilots :) 

What config ? Are you also using RTH ? and which Pre-set ? I am also trying to use ground shadows in Data-ref but if it affects or no i have no clue as yet.

Trying to create a similar shot of Innsbruck.  But I use only free clouds 

Beautiful shots.  Gotta love X-Plane!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I agree. So what's the negative to x-plane? Lack of major developers wanting to use it?

Depends on what you call negavity.

For me it's the. Lack of. Airports / bad AI and no decent ATC.

I have XPX and a number of addon aircraft. The two biggest deficiencies for me are the lack of AI traffic and ATC. Those are things (like FSX) that will have to be addressed by third party developers. There are actually some very nice freeware airports available.

NAX669.png

Nice shots!!! ^_^

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

X-Plane may lack some things that folks like but it more than makes up for that lack with what it does have once people give it enough of a chance.

There are certainly things lacking - for me the lack of seasonal textures is about to get really galling as we move towards Autumn / Winter in the northern hemisphere. But the good really outweighs the bad for me:)

What config ? Are you also using RTH ? and which Pre-set ?

Yes, using RTH preset 4 I think or a slightly tweaked 3. Also SMP2 for the clouds.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea