Sign in to follow this  
Henrique Cordebel

Serial Key Lost !

Hey Guys, I was here at home when 2 guys at 02:00AM came into my home and steal everything !

Then i lost my Desktop and my Laptop, that was regestered my 2 serials of the 777LRX ! Please, if you can unregister my 2 serials and give me another, I'll be very grateful ! And i want to buy the 777-300ERX too, so i need the serials to download the 777LRX and then install the 777-300ERX!

If you're gonna need, i have all the billing informations, the order confirmation, my last serial key, and everuything that you want !

Thank you

The forum is not really an appropriate place to discuss this problem.  Submit a service ticket on PMDG's website, and they will let you know whether or not they can help you.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones