Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Flysimware C441

Not sure where the original post went... but maybe because the dev posted which I think is against the rules.  What is not is for another member to post so that's what I'm doing

There's an engine start video which looks awesome, you can really tell the dev has time in this aircraft from the narration:

A few things I'm wondering...

1) Will it be P3D compatible?

2) Will there be RXP (FSX) or GTN (FSX and P3D) integration?

"Attention to all GTN customers!

If you attempt integrating the GTN into any add-on aircraft and you are having problems with the autopilot, HSI or any other component, then contact the developer of the aircraft and have them get in touch with us.
We will provide them with the SDK and assistance to make it fully compatible with the GTN."

3) Will there be an ANR headset option for us online flyers... because wow those garret's are noisy hehe

Visually doesn't look as amazing as latest payware but I've got the feeling they went for realism/systems over eye candy... which is ok with me.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think they need some baked texturing going on. A few smudges and paint inconsistancies.  

Modelling looks great, I think it's just the texturing that could improve (especially around the black surround of the main instrument panel).

But as Ryan said, if it means the focus is no realism and the performance is good, then that's ok for me too.

The sounds of those Garrets are excellent.

Crazy Loud Garretts = realistic! :smile:

I have their 402C and it's again not going to win texturing of the year, but it's very flyable and good fun.

Wonder if you can replace the interior textures with some from the carenado C340 if So I'd buy their 402 in a heart beat.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

That´s the system modelling I want! And about the textures: It´s still in developement, so it might be still subject to change..

Great video and talk-thru on procedures. I would have bought it before the video ended if it were available. 

Keith Guillory

2) Will there be RXP (FSX) or GTN (FSX and P3D) integration?

My wallet is just itching for the first developer to release something with perfect full 3D GTN integration on a new release.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I expect Realair to fit that bill hehe... Though technically Milviz has already done it in their C310

But well see :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I expect Realair to fit that bill hehe...

I go to their website every day only to be tortured. It's especially cruel that their banner is V2 Released. 

Talk about anticipoitment. The Duke is my favourite aircraft and in the Turbine form it finally reaches it's true potential. I will probably buy this one too, i'm a sucker for turbine aircraft.

I expect Realair to fit that bill hehe... Though technically Milviz has already done it in their C310

But well see :)

Link please!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

MV 310 and Baron GTN integration

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=GA_Adds

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I expect Realair to fit that bill hehe...

I'm almost more excited about the update including it in the Legacy. ^_^

But back to the thread at hand!  It would be superb if this 441 had the option!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.