Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Flysimware C441

Can you share your retrofit file, or can it be purchased at Milviz?

Thanks,

Dirk.

No offense, but have you actually checked that link? There's a pretty obvious 'buy now' button behind it  :lol:

And I agree, this 441 looks great. I'll definitely consider this bird when it is released.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

I think he meant if it was a mod - it's not it's actual 3d integration...

BTW that's my definition of integration... True 3d knobs and bezels that look nice to the user and function properly.

I actually only have the 750 so I'm thinking I need to slap a nav2/comm2 2d radio in there

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This one looks nice and I like the system focus too. Great sounds by the way.

MV 310 and Baron GTN integration

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=GA_Adds

Thanks!

Just worth noting that the Milviz C310R and B55 models that support F1 GTN integration are payware additions ($9.99 each).  Not saying that's a problem (and I bought them), but just pointing it our for those that weren't aware.

So, did anyone actually buy this plane (the C441)? Can you comment on how well it fly's slipping on crosswind approaches and if you need to use rudder to keep the ball centered during turns?

I bought their C402 and was completely underwhelmed with it at the price point (~US$30). I flew it for about 10 hours. The textures were equivalent to high end freeware and, while I've never been in a C402, the flight model, sounds, and systems modelling (what little there was) didn't seem to have a whole lot of personality.

Basically it was a Just Flight Flying Club Duchess B76 with less personality and charm and priced 1.5x higher. I would welcome someone convincing me that I'm being too harsh though, so I don't feel like I wasted my cash - so please fire away if you've got something good to say about it.

I notice the C441 is yet another peg up the price ladder. Have they raised their game any on this one? Is it intended to be a cut above the C402?

I'd love for it to be great as I hear they are doing an MU-2 as well, and like the c442 and c402 that is right in the wheel house of the type of aircraft I like.

Edit: Forgot to mention, on the plus side of the C402, F1 GTN 750 integration was flawless from the start.

Just for a minute I thought you were posting about the C441........and I thought you lost your mind :-)

That sentence should tell you a lot about the 441

ZORAN

So, did anyone actually buy this plane (the C441)? Can you comment on how well it fly's slipping on crosswind approaches and if you need to use rudder to keep the ball centered during turns?

No offence, but if you had put "Flysimware 441" into AVSIM's search field, within seconds you'd have seen that ;-

1. Lot's of us bought it.

2. It's fantastic, and don't be put off by Nessis's comments, as they're nothing to do with this aircraft.

3. Flysimware set up a specific support forum here at AVSIM, where there are lot's of posts about the C441;   

access it here :-

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/728-the-flysimware-official-support-forum/

Cheers.

I have the 402C.  Is it Carenado eye candy quality?  No.  What it does have is a good flight model and with the 402C, you can fly it as a passenger aircraft or as a cargo aircraft.  Yep, two models for the price of one, what a pleasant surprise.  I don't have the 441, but from what I have read, Flysimware got the flight and systems modeling very well done within the confines of the FSX simulator coding.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Craig - I always search before I post for the last 12 years or so now...but sometimes the posts you find fail to answer the  specific questions you are wondering about...as is the case here with my questions. Yes I see posts where some say it fly's nice and like your own that say "fantastic"...but that is not what I'm asking. If I missed 1 post that actually speaks about how well slips and coordinated turns are modeled, well then that's the reason for me posting about it here...because I did not see it...and still don't.

Thank you for pointing out their forum here at Avsim because when I searched here for Flysimware it did not alert me to that forum at all in fact, so thanks for that at least. But still I cannot find an answer to my  specific question.

Craig - I always search before I post for the last 12 years or so now...but sometimes the posts you find fail to answer the  specific questions you are wondering about...as is the case here with my questions. Yes I see posts where some say it fly's nice and like your own that say "fantastic"...but that is not what I'm asking. If I missed 1 post that actually speaks about how well slips and coordinated turns are modeled, well then that's the reason for me posting about it here...because I did not see it...and still don't.

Thank you for pointing out their forum here at Avsim because when I searched here for Flysimware it did not alert me to that forum at all in fact, so thanks for that at least. But still I cannot find an answer to my  specific question.

No probs Dave; sorry if I came across as grouchy.  I can't comment on the slipping on crosswind approaches as I haven't tested that yet.   Yes, I'm pretty sure it requires some rudder input to stay co-ordinated during turns.   It's a great on.

Reality XP integration yet? If so I am buying

They're not going in the RXP direction as far as I'm aware.  (Apart from the integration of the RXP WX radar).