Sign in to follow this  
flyboy98

No copilot

Hi everyone,

Kind of a strange issue I've got going here. It seems that at random points throughout my flight I lose the copilot voice completely. Today I had the copilot up until the before takeoff checklist to the line, but after that, no audio. FS2Crew is still responding however. I can still just say the responses and the checklist still completes and if I say something like "flaps 1" the flaps are put down, but no audio response. I have updated my sound card drivers in hopes of that fixing the problem, but no luck!

Any suggestions?

Darren

It only started happening recently, maybe my sound card is going. I noticed I don't get GPWS callouts in the airbus anymore either, but I get all other sounds. I do hear the flight attendant, captain, and ground crew, just not the co-pilot. I don't think that would be an issue, I'm always in windowed mode.

It only started happening recently, maybe my sound card is going. I noticed I don't get GPWS callouts in the airbus anymore either, but I get all other sounds. I do hear the flight attendant, captain, and ground crew, just not the co-pilot. I don't think that would be an issue, I'm always in windowed mode.

If it's random, it suggest your right speaker is failing since you're losing other sounds as well.

Make sure your sound setup is set to "stereo".

Or maybe as you mentioned your sound card is just going...