Sign in to follow this  
gonzas144

Aerosoft Airbus X A319/A318 and EZDOK

Hi ppl. I recently purchased the A319/A318 series. I deleted all the interior cameras and ran the EZDOK config tool. Cameras work ok, but I can't get the effects to work. Random effect works but is useless. The camera is static, doesn't move when I speed up or brake, and on touchdown I don't get any ground effects. This things work ok on the NGX.

Here's a video where the ground effect and dynamic movement works. 

Check that the effect generators in EZDOK are working. And only create new cameras by triple clicking an empty line in EZDOK studio. I you do single click+rename the camera has no effects (bug)

LORBY-SI

Imported my A320 X profile and that seems to work fine. Had the usual wing tip view and it was bouncing around as per normal.

From EGFF to YSSY

Check that the effect generators in EZDOK are working. And only create new cameras by triple clicking an empty line in EZDOK studio. I you do single click+rename the camera has no effects (bug)

Didn't know that, I will try it.

Imported my A320 X profile and that seems to work fine. Had the usual wing tip view and it was bouncing around as per normal.

Can you export 1 camera and upload it so I can test it? thanks

Can you export 1 camera and upload it so I can test it? thanks

Will do that when I get home tonight from work. Wing view ok?

From EGFF to YSSY

Yes it's all turned off. I deleted all the internal views too, just "Virtual Cockpit" is there. On the PMDG for ex when there is turbulence the aircraft shakes (a lot), the AXE just stays fixed.

Good to know I'm not the only one.  The Aerosoft VC looks like "locked", maybe has something to do with the view system? (I have it disabled but anyway...)

PPL, issue solved, by default the camera effects where disabled on the A319 (DHM effects), you must click left button over DHM and import/edit there. Thanks for the help anyway. BTW if anyone has a nice rolling vibration effect for the RND mode I would much appreciate if you can share it.