Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

P3D water

I am currently using REX Essential Plus water textures in P3D v2.3, but I have noticed that the water on one side of my plane looks like a sheet of smooth glass, whilst the water on the other side is textured. I really don't understand why this is the case, but I need to solve it because it is doing my head in! Does anyone else have this problem?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I am currently using REX Essential Plus water textures in P3D v2.3, but I have noticed that the water on one side of my plane looks like a sheet of smooth glass, whilst the water on the other side is textured. I really don't understand why this is the case, but I need to solve it because it is doing my head in! Does anyone else have this problem?

Have not heard of that one - have to check that out maybe I didn't notice this - its seems anomalies are a P3D problem like raised bridges (structures) noticing this lot lately so its not you - lets hope they can work out these issues eventually - I know Rob has reported these to LM - if there going to fix them no one knows

Rich Sennett

Should I have DX10 optimized checked for P3D v2.4 under sun/flare textures on rex essential overdrive options?

Should I have DX10 optimized checked for P3D v2.4 under sun/flare textures on rex essential overdrive options?

I use Rex4 but I would assume yes you would

Rich Sennett