Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

fsx airac update

So by running the installer and ticking the alt airport files i have installed everything correctly?

Yep..enjoy flying in Europe in a realistic environment

You should read "except for all European airports" (in fact for them, much more is corrected including navaids, ILSs, runway identifiers, PAPIs and approach lighting systems, as indicated in the documentation if at least you didn't check the "Do not update airport files")

Even if I understand it will not satisfy non Europeans, I still hope you will enjoy it if you don't have any replacement sceneries for them

My apologies for the partial misinformation.  It's been a while since I've read the documentation.  :-)

And yes, even for those of us who don't regularly fly in Europe, your efforts are still very much appreciated.

Scott

Hi herve i found a few missing waypoints last night on the EGFF STAR - CDF1A

I tried to include these waypoints in the fsx planner for RC as the end of my route was too far out for RC but couldn't find these waypoints?

AMRAL, RILES, DOBEM and KUKIS

Thanks.

Vernon Howells

Which install configuration did you use?

1)  Included European waypoints from FSXP3D installer with "alternate set" checked?

2) Manual addition of the WordlINT or EurINT.bgl files ?

May be you can mail me directly at hsors(at).hotmail(dot)com so as to sort it out

Regards