Sign in to follow this  
Ripcord

CeraSim Bell 412

Is anybody running this in P3D v2? Any issues?

Tried it - does not work

Rich Sennett

Actually saw a couple other reports suggesting that it does work alright in P3D v2.

Picked it up on sale, and at first glance it seems to function normally in P3D v2.4 -- if I find any issues I'll post back here but it seems to work fine.

Actually saw a couple other reports suggesting that it does work alright in P3D v2.

Picked it up on sale, and at first glance it seems to function normally in P3D v2.4 -- if I find any issues I'll post back here but it seems to work fine.

Hmm I could not get it to work properly - good luck with it

Rich Sennett

It happens. Probably very similar to the troubles I am having with CS777 (works fine in Legacy Mode).

Hi guys,

am operating all of the Ceras in v2.x i dont have any issues with em. Even vid recordings work way better than in FSX.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

It happens. Probably very similar to the troubles I am having with CS777 (works fine in Legacy Mode).

Hi guys,

am operating all of the Ceras in v2.x i dont have any issues with em. Even vid recordings work way better than in FSX.

Yep works fine for me too

Sorry Guys I was referring to the Bell 222 - I could not get to work

Rich Sennett

Sorry Guys I was referring to the Bell 222 - I could not get to work

Hi Richard,

i had the 222 working in v2.2 so let me check it in v2.4. Ill give a feedback later this week.

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

I can't get the B222 to work either.  Would be great if someone finds a way.

Danny

I just checked the Cera 222 and there was no problem to get it to work. Installed it like any other aircraft that works without the EMT. I made it ready to fly via the animation panel an there you go everything was working as intended. Flew a few patterns without any probs.

What in particular is not working?

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

I just checked the Cera 222 and there was no problem to get it to work. Installed it like any other aircraft that works without the EMT. I made it ready to fly via the animation panel an there you go everything was working as intended. Flew a few patterns without any probs.

What in particular is not working?

Guess these people lost interest... A bit rude if you ask me...

Anywho, this is a few months old, but can you let me know if one must do anything in particular to install these in P3D? Like run a conversion tool or something?

Guess these people lost interest... A bit rude if you ask me...

Anywho, this is a few months old, but can you let me know if one must do anything in particular to install these in P3D? Like run a conversion tool or something?

Hello Raven,

yeah it´s hard these days to get a response from the major helicopter devs. Nemeth does not answer questions concerning the problems of their latest BK 117 and Cera seems to refuse questions concerning P3D2.

Anyway it is easy as is just point the installer to the P3D2 location. No EMT or else is required.

Greetz

MJ

youtubefooter.jpg

It can be installed and used, but some of the sounds are missing. The sounds it can't find are in the folder as they should be, but for some reason the simulator can't find and use them. Are you saying you are getting all the sounds such as the warning alarms when the power is swithched on?

Althought the Bell 222 is flyable, there are some things that do not function. if you have seen how it works in FSX you will notice these.

Cheers,

Thad

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0