Sign in to follow this  
Ripcord

CeraSim Bell 412

Hello Raven,

yeah it´s hard these days to get a response from the major helicopter devs. Nemeth does not answer questions concerning the problems of their latest BK 117 and Cera seems to refuse questions concerning P3D2.

Anyway it is easy as is just point the installer to the P3D2 location. No EMT or else is required.

Well, actually I was talking about the people asking you and then never providing feedback again :D

Anywho, thanks for the info, I will try it out once I purchase my copy of P3D.

It can be installed and used, but some of the sounds are missing. The sounds it can't find are in the folder as they should be, but for some reason the simulator can't find and use them. Are you saying you are getting all the sounds such as the warning alarms when the power is swithched on?

Althought the Bell 222 is flyable, there are some things that do not function. if you have seen how it works in FSX you will notice these.

Cheers,

Thad

So what would the best copter that works fine 100% in P3D 2.5 be?

"So what would the best copter that works fine 100% in P3D 2.5 be?"

That would depend on what your definition of "best copter" would be. Milviz has a selection of helicopters that are made 100% for Prepar3D, Alabeo has a R66 and Flysimware has a few other offerings. I've seen some also being showcased on the AirDailyX website, but I'm not sure who makes them. Google search will be your friend to help you out. If you find something that might interest you, Google a review of it. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Thad

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0

"So what would the best copter that works fine 100% in P3D 2.5 be?"

That would depend on what your definition of "best copter" would be. Milviz has a selection of helicopters that are made 100% for Prepar3D, Alabeo has a R66 and Flysimware has a few other offerings. I've seen some also being showcased on the AirDailyX website, but I'm not sure who makes them. Google search will be your friend to help you out. If you find something that might interest you, Google a review of it. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Thad

I guess best would be in terms of realism (I don't suppose the dodosim works). I'll check those out, thanks!

I guess best would be in terms of realism (I don't suppose the dodosim works). I'll check those out, thanks!

dodo is working ;) 

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

I have heard from those that use it that the Milviz MD 530F is excellent. I don't have it myself, but those that do seem to rave about it.

Cheers,

Cpt. Thad Wheeler

preview_prepar3dbarcode0.jpg?rev=0

BTW i have the MV B407 as well as the 530F. Both are great choppers and they are native P3D2 models. The 407 is a bit harder on the frames than the 530F but still good to fly around in orbx country.

I terms of reality i cant say as im not an real world rotor head. The sim has its limitations anyway but they are worth every penny at least for me. Besides the MV P3D2 natives i have the Nemeth/MV Bell 205, CH-47, CH-64 Cera Bell 212/412 222 H-60 and a couple Nemeth and Virtavia choppers. All work well in P3D2.

And there is a blade slap mod out there which works perfect with P3D2 and the mentioned choppers.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Like MickeyJ dodosim works for me as well. I followed these instructions.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=642961e12b68df3b051783dec8c92844;act=ST;f=46;t=22665

3rd last post on page 1 , then installed legacy version of simconnect . The simconnect files are in the redistributable folder of the LM installation folder. You can check what version of simconnect you have installed by going to the control panel in windows and go to the uninstall programs folder.

The simconnect version installed by p3d 2.5 ( i have no previous versions of p3d ) does not allow full functionality of dodosim on my system .