Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Possible to load only favorites in acft selection?

Id like to do that instead of loading the entire list when I first start P3D.

In FSX you could uncheck 'show all variations' and it would remember that setting each time you started FSX.

Showing only favorites doesn't seem to stick with P3D after a reboot.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Not exactly what you want achieve, but have a look at simStarter. This freeware has a built in "livery manager" where you can turn off/on and reorder liveries.

Beside this you'll get much, much more tools with simStarter ;)

(one of my favourite is the possibility to export your installed sceneries as Google Earth KML. Or even your saved flights can be shown in Google Earth)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting thanks

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Or maybe you can go to C:\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Airplanes and remove the one' that you don't want and place on a temporary folder.

I deleted everything from the Prepar3D>Simobjects>Airplanes folder that I don't fly - quick and dirty solution to an overpopulated aircraft list

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I deleted everything from the Prepar3D>Simobjects>Airplanes folder that I don't fly - quick and dirty solution to an overpopulated aircraft list

+1

I've removed all the default P3D aircraft and put them in a temporary folder.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg