Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

A good morning (!), from beautiful Sedona, Arizona....

....heading out to Michigan, have a happy, and profitable day, everyone!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drat...can't do a real-time flight today...chewed off more than I can swallow...and biking weather is just outside the front door, lol...but for as far as I got along the flight path....P3D v2.3 sure puts out the eye-candy, and man-oh-man....Arizona (ORBX Global) wants me to take off on that bike..and head on down.... :lol:

Man what a beautiful set of shots!  As I got ready to go out the door for another grinding day at work, your post made me smile and remember what beautiful worlds we live in - virtual and real!

Thanks Mitch!

Scott

Very nice pics !

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Beautiful shots Mitch - love the atmosphere. Shots 2 and 5 are my favs...!

Beautiful shots Mitch - love the atmosphere. Shots 2 and 5 are my favs...!

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed them.  I particularly like how ORBX Global handles Arizona...and I remember...how it looked soon after release...yikes! :)  They gave us a very quick fix....and this is the result!!!

Cheers,

Mitch 

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The Prepar3d General Forum" to "The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

P3D eh? Hmmmm

That second shot is the most realistic looking scenery I've seen for the Sedona area.

Beautifully done Sir!