Sign in to follow this  
Speedbird1948

No Wheels No Gauges

I just purchased PMDG 777 Base Package.

After downloading (did not ask for Activation Key).

When starting FSX and selecting PMDG777 a window appears with "Initialization of Licence Library Failed"

Pressed OK and found when the aircraft came up I had no gauges (not sure if in cold and dark) and no wheels.and probably more can anyone help.

I did remove and re-install

Terencej

PMDG_Banner_747_Pilot.jpg  Terence J. McKavanagh

go to your fmc and see if you can enter your serial to activate the aircraft

might need to raise a support ticket if others cant offer advise

Stewart Cumbers

Thanks Stewart it might be that i have to un-install and re-install keeping away from Windows 7x86, it also says to un-install all add-ons and then re-install

does this make sense to you

Terry

There no where else  to install it, it can only be installed to where your fsx is installed.  So  don't know what you mean by keeping  away from windows x86 and no it  doenst make sense to re install your addons etc so something is messed up somewhere.  where  did you purchase  the pmdg 777 sounds like its from a torrent  site if not  than put  a support ticket in  where you need to register first

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Bought it straight from PMDG also bought the extended download, the the install and un-install came from PMDG web site

Where do i send a support ticket from new to this forum stuff, had no trouble with 737

Where do i send a support ticket from new to this forum stuff, had no trouble with 737

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

when you first installed  the t7  was the activation panel where you enter  the key some times  is behind  another panel etc  has it  was for me  had  to check  the bottom task bar   and it the icon was there

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Tried again but no activation window appeared nor could i find one, pretty frustrating, i have sent a support ticket with the issues i guess i will have to wait till they respond,

Thanks Peter

With the help from Ryan @ PMDG all is well, thank you all for your input.

It's always best to share the resolution with people here in the forum, just in case someone stumbles upon a similar issue in the future and finds this thread.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Kyle you are right.

1)..PMDG sent me an external activation     http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_777_200LRF_Activation.zip

2)..Unzip to the root folder same folder your fsx.exe file is located, this is important otherwise it wont work.

3)..Run the PMDG_777_Activation exe file :"VERY IMPORTANT"if you are running Vista,7, or 8 run as admin otherwise it wont work

4)..Enter your licence key. i found that when i tried a couple of times it did not work it only worked after i install PMDG777 under the repair mode

5)..Active the product

Hope this helps

Terry

might be best if  you can make your last post  the best answer if possible

Peter kelberg

Hello Kyle you are right.

1)..PMDG sent me an external activation     http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_777_200LRF_Activation.zip

2)..Unzip to the root folder same folder your fsx.exe file is located, this is important otherwise it wont work.

3)..Run the PMDG_777_Activation exe file :"VERY IMPORTANT"if you are running Vista,7, or 8 run as admin otherwise it wont work

4)..Enter your licence key. i found that when i tried a couple of times it did not work it only worked after i install PMDG777 under the repair mode

5)..Active the product

Hope this helps

Terry

I downloaded the link, And opened it and 10 seconds after it opening it dissapeared and my anti-virus said it was malicious and had been deleted, Why did it do that to me?

Rhys

I downloaded the link, And opened it and 10 seconds after it opening it dissapeared and my anti-virus said it was malicious and had been deleted, Why did it do that to me?

Rhys

This can happen with installers, configurators and similar program types. It's up to the user to set up their AV software for "ask user instead of taking automatic action" ... and it's up to the user as well to decide which virus alarm is real, and which one is false due to the way a heuristic virus check works.

This can happen with installers, configurators and similar program types. It's up to the user to set up their AV software for "ask user instead of taking automatic action" ... and it's up to the user as well to decide which virus alarm is real, and which one is false due to the way a heuristic virus check works.

As you said, It's possible to set the AV to ask before taking action, But that requires me to put the password in and i don't know it because my parents control it, And it also terminated the entire program and i said to allow it to open but it ignored me and still denied it, Any ideas how to get around this? My parents won't do it because they probably won't trust me.

Rhys