Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

SP1c

Hi PMDG team, is there any chance you release the SP1c today?

Thanks in advance.

Miquel Egea.

Hi PMDG team, is there any chance you release the SP1c today?

No.

Kyle Rodgers

Capt RSR statement on Sep 12th:

I do not suspect the SP1c testing will take very long- and perhaps we will have this version into your hands before the 26th.  (Possibly by next friday?  This is our goal, but I am leaving some slack room in the schedule...  stay tuned...)

Looking at the current fact, I'm assuming that there's still a blocker or problem in SP1c testing.

Regards,

Tri Nugroho

Kyles shortest Post ... haven't thought this would be possible  :P;)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since when does an answer from a tester constitute an answer from the team?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I'm guessing he is on the test team for SP1c and therefore knows it wil not be releasing on the date it was set for release. I'm fine with being told upfront by Kyle that it won't be releasing, but I would still like to hear from PMDG if missing the date for release is just for minor touch-ups, and when we can expect SP1c. I hope we are not in for another month of waiting around without any updates...

Paul

They're always quite like rock... Still waitting for them to release SP1c, then I can buy this bird.. While it's still buggy, I don't want to do it, because then I have to wait another 1 year..

I have recently stopped browsing this forum because of the many "problems" and "bugs" and "this plane is not flyable" as well as "I think I will wait for the new update before purchasing" and "for now, the 777 will stay in my hangar until they fix this issue" posts.

I for one have never had any issues with the 777 since I purchased the RTM version in early 2014. The only problem I ever encountered was the cold and dark panel state, which I easily fixed by making my own.

So in conclusion, I don't mind when SP1c is released because I didn't have any issues in SP1 or SP1b anyway.

I am sorry but I don't quite yet understand the argument that the plane is not flyable.

While it's still buggy, I don't want to do it, because then I have to wait another 1 year..

And how do you know it still buggy if you havnt  even tried it, and I'am sure that all pay ware Aircraft will have some sort of issues that are still waiting  to be fixed if it  can at all

Wait another year don't know where you got this information from, unless you actual work for pmdg and do know the release date.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It doesn't, but it was also a pretty easy question for me to answer (albeit not at an official level).  I figured an unofficial answer was a lot better than no answer at all.

Kyles shortest Post ... haven't thought this would be possible  :P;)

haha - I'm always up for surprising people...

Kyle Rodgers