FLIGHTO

Fix List To Carenado

wish they give us options for the gps like realair:

2xgns530 (as it is now)

gns430 + gns530

1xgns530

1xgns430

2xgns430

i don't have the rxp unlimited so don't want to see 2xgns530 showing the same screen (or one blank).  gns430+gns530 would allow me to use one for nav, other other for terrain avoidance...

looks gorgeous, sitting on the fence right now.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Found out last night... 

Audio Marker not working and .... Pitot heat/ Probes not working as well... Had a flight (EVRA - ENEV) and during the IMC approach at night I got a "zero indication" from the airspeed so I had to manually press Shift + H to solve the problem. The probes heat was on all the time.  

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

I also just observed that the Inert Sep, and other Deicing equipment does have a CAWS light when on...

....also, there seems to be no difference in RPM or other indications between the fuel (red) level being in "GROUND IDLE" or "FLIGHT IDLE"........ not sure that's right.

I have the same problem with rpm but it is caused by the assignment of the mixture to other thhan the Y axis in your controller, I have a Hotas Warthog and has Z rotation, if you use your propeller lever it works, but iti is a mess...

Jorge

Using a Saitek Trim wheel I can only make the nose climb, I can't stop the aircraft from climbing other than using number 7 key. My saitek wheel works with all my other Carenado aircraft so I know it's not a problem with my Saitek profile.

wish they give us options for the gps like realair:

2xgns530 (as it is now)

gns430 + gns530

1xgns530

1xgns430

2xgns430

i don't have the rxp unlimited so don't want to see 2xgns530 showing the same screen (or one blank). gns430+gns530 would allow me to use one for nav, other other for terrain avoidance...

looks gorgeous, sitting on the fence right now.

Yes I totally agree. Don't understand why they don't. I might purchase more if they did

Found out last night... 

Audio Marker not working and .... Pitot heat/ Probes not working as well... Had a flight (EVRA - ENEV) and during the IMC approach at night I got a "zero indication" from the airspeed so I had to manually press Shift + H to solve the problem. The probes heat was on all the time.  

Same here. Did a short flight to test bugs from Newark to Boston and had the de-ice on probe the whole way but had no airspeed indication until I dropped below freeze temperature. Also I noticed glide slope altitude was too high on ILS approach and had to disengage AP and land manual.

Same here. Did a short flight to test bugs from Newark to Boston and had the de-ice on probe the whole way but had no airspeed indication until I dropped below freeze temperature. 

Open the aircraft.cfg, and scroll down to the [Electrical] section.

Change this line :-

pitot_heat         = 0, 2 , 17.0

to this;

pitot_heat         = 0, 5 , 17.0

....fixes the Probe Heat being ineffective in severe conditions.

Also I noticed glide slope altitude was too high on ILS approach and had to disengage AP and land manual.

This happens in the PC12 if you're speed is too high (and happens in the real aircraft,,,,, it's a very slow lander for it's size and class;   85kts on approach and touchdown at 75kts..)

Thanks. I'll use your advice on approach. I was a bit fast(100 knots) and I'll try the cfg change. Thanks again