Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Cannot Connect To Server Error

Trying to install this from scratch but after inputting Order No, etc, keep getting 'Cannot Connect To Server' error flag. Any ideas how I proceed installation?

I believe an email to majestic support is your only option.

regards, Jazz

Thanks.

I thought that support was available here. I'll contact Just Flight where I bought it from.

They usually stick their heads in here once in a while. Lately, I'm guessing, they have been heads down, backside up, coding the Pro version.

During initial release, there were some server issues that were dealt with through Majestic support.

Jazz

Jazz

Received acknowledgement from JF but when a solution is forthcoming, is anyone's guess.

I would still try emailing Majestic directly. In my experiences with them, I received a response from them rather quickly. (less than an hour)

Their support email address, if you are curious;  support@majesticsoftware.com 

They ask that you include the following in your email;  please send us your message per Email, including your order number, the software edition, your operating system name and the flight simulator version. 

Good luck.

Jazz

Hi Jazz

Remiss of me not to update here.

I did in fact receive an email from Majestic and they put me in touch with Just Flight who told me that they had server issues and sent me the latest link. Downloaded, installed, done and dusted. Now the part is learning to fly it. I have that Airline2Sim Q400 Training.

Thanks for your follow-up. Appreciated.

No problem, I'm happy you got it sorted out. The Q400 has a bit of a learning curve, but it's worth every minute spent flying her.

Jazz