Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Simmershome.de P3D Lights patch

I can't find a way to register and sign in to get the download- can someone simply upload the files to dropbox, that would be a mighty help! Thanks!

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

At their frontpage look at the right site and scroll a bit down --> Anmeldung

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I've been having the runway lights problems at almost all of my addon airports- aerosoft or not. The lights appear for a second, then disappear.

I own the Aerosoft Mega Airport Lisbon V2.0 witch is advertised as P3D V2 ready and the lights don't work for me with vanilla P3D V2.4. Also the PAPI lights are buggy.

This add on is out for quite some time and they didn't managed to fix the lights or care for that matter. I have read some customers also complaining on their forums.

At the end of the day I don’t expect any fix to the older (non P3D V2.x compatible) airports because not even some of the new compatible ones like Lisbon work.

Shame on you Aerosoft!!!

Regards

PS: I also use the Madeira scenery without the lights fix cause I prefer to keep the photo scenery enable.

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

I own the Aerosoft Mega Airport Lisbon V2.0 witch is advertised as P3D V2 ready and the lights don't work for me with vanilla P3D V2.4. Also the PAPI lights are buggy.

This add on is out for quite some time and they didn't managed to fix the lights or care for that matter. I have read some customers also complaining on their forums.

At the end of the day I don’t expect any fix to the older (non P3D V2.x compatible) airports because not even some of the new compatible ones like Lisbon work.

Shame on you Aerosoft!!!

Regards

PS: I also use the Madeira scenery without the lights fix cause I prefer to keep the photo scenery enable.

Agreed. It seems that Aerosoft is not intrested in P3Dv2 ... A look into their P3Dv2 Forum is an eye opener ...

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

That's really too bad since they seem to have an edge on Europe, and have done some great work!

Online now with native new taxilights and standard approach lights, will working in all 2x Versions and in future:

EDDB, EDDR

GAP3

on Wednesday this week

GAP2

on Friday this week

EDFH, EDFE, EDDE, EDNY, EDLV

in pipeline:

EDDS, EDDM, EDDF, EDDL and the older international AS Airports.

Website in German, but all manuals in English.

visit www.simmershome.de item "Szenerien" -"Patches P3Dv2 native"

For download you must register and login. For new registration follow the login link

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

Other AS Airport you can download now

Anchorage, Antalya, Barcelona, Dutch Harbor, Fairbanks, Gibraltar, Heraklion, Ibiza, Kevlavik, Kos, Madrid, Mallorca, Menorca, Nizza, Olbia, Paris Orly, Sharm, Lisbon v2, Koltsovo, Bari, Djerba, El Hierro, Maastricht, Stavanger and Stockholm.

Overflow aka simmershome

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

Thank you very much for your hard work and for sharing the light patches Overflow. :)

Marko

Marko Barthel

vtadesign_bw.png

The Orly fix doesn't work for me. The lights appear only when viewed at certain angles.  But I have Barcelona and Lisbon working perfectly thanks to these patches.

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8

I ended up using the earlier "temporary" fix from the same source to solve the problem with Orly.

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8

Hello everybody,

Has anybody tried the P3D v2 lights patch from Simmershome.de? (http://simmershome.de/temporary-light-fix-fuer-p3d-v2/)

It is supposed to fix the lights at Aerosoft airports by overlaying new AFCAD's with default P3D lights.

Id anyhbody has tried, what are you experiences? Does the fix work with P3D v2.3?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

check this out 

http://www.fsxliveries.com/extra-files.html

Pedro

Hello everybody!

Just one quick question because i cannot seem to find the registration segment on simmershome page. Is it being dissabled or you have to forcly donate so you can access the download links?

Thanks in advance.

You need to register at the forumssimmershome.de then 'purchase it' (at no cost) through the 'Shop' now. It's kind of a PITA, esp. if your German is a poor as mine, but it doable.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)