Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Welcome to Rob Ainscough

AVSIM is pleased to announce the appointment of Rob Ainscough as the primary moderator for the P3D Forums. We thank Rob for accepting the appointment and volunteering. Rob has already been a frequent contributor to the P3D Forums and we believe this appointment will only enhance his ability to keep our membership informed of new developments and provide answers to many of your questions.

I hope others will join me in welcoming Rob.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Congratulations Rob. We are very lucky to have such a experienced and talented person as the primary moderator, excellent news well done:)

hope others will join me in welcoming Rob.

I do. Rob's hints and advice and his balanced point of view were of much help for me, and certainly for others, too.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Great News!! Welcome Rob!!! You are very quickly becoming "Mr Prepar3D" and that is a great thing for the community.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

This will give the P3D platform a big boost, well done!

ZORAN

Congratulations Rob. Already a much needed source of information so this can only improve things even more.

Cheers 

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Concur and Well deserved.

Congrats Rob.

+1 :Applause:

Do you have the mighty Ban Hammer of Avsim yet, or does it take a few days to arrive in the post? :He He:

Welcome, Rob.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Excellent choice!

Hopefully the added workload won't be too hard on you, Rob.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Wonderful of Rob to accept this post. I just hope this doesn't interfere with Rob's making all his invaluable and instructive videos and offering his excellent advice.

Robert

Seems like the right man for the right job! I'd like to congratulate you but I've been a mod myself in the past so I don't know if I should LOL  B)  :lol: Good luck! And well chosen, AVSIM!

Congratulations Rob. :good:

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Avsim, well done and an excellent choice for Moderator!

Rob, Congratulations!

Lyn