Sign in to follow this  
Randall

I Purchased Flight Enviroment

Guest jwhak1

Hello, I just purchased Flight Enviroment.. Can someone brief me on how I need to run this gem of a program?Do I even need to load it at all before FS9? And If so I want to set it to the highest quality settings I can get it to run with ActiveSky.I am not concerned with performance. It is being ran on a high end system.Any Advice would be appreciated. P.S. I am not sure if after the install, it takes care of everything after that or If I need to set it on random then load FS.. Thanks Again

Guest MrBitsy

You can either change the weather options, save them and then run FS or you can press the randomize button and click on 'run FS'Ray Keattch.

Guest jwhak1

Thank Ya Ray...When Flight Enviroment Is on random are the parameters set that flight or do clouds and things change while you are in flight? Thanks Again

Guest captbulldog 2

It has a lot of options--so it'd be best if you just put it through the randomizer!

Guest spookymufu

hi jwhak1,there is a user manual located in yourC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Flight One SoftwareFlight Environmentfolder, it covers everything.basicly, you can load what you want to see, use the randomizer to be suprised, or collect favorite files and randomize those.

You set up the textures you want before a flight. The program does not run after FS is started. It's a treat!Randall