Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Main Button Inop

Hi Bryan

Downloaded the latest version today after your H/Up. Have configured Main Button and Secondary Button for my joystick correctly. Have selected the right option in the Airbus A318/319 Configurator, i.e. Button.

Then ran the PF from the Main Panel. It counts down as per script -30 to Before Start. All Sec Button inputs work ok, i.e.Load Sheet, FA pax loaded, etc, but when I press Main Button for the Before Start Procedure at zero countdown, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Bryan

I know that you most probably are tried up with the forthcoming 777 project, but if you do have a spare moment, can you kindly look into this?

Thanks.

Then ran the PF from the Main Panel. It counts down as per script -30 to Before Start. All Sec Button inputs work ok, i.e.Load Sheet, FA pax loaded, etc, but when I press Main Button for the Before Start Procedure at zero countdown, nothing happens. Any ideas?

Not much changed for the A318/A319.

Did it work previously to the update?

Try re-assigning the Main Button to something other key... maybe you have a conflict.

I use the "C" key.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan

A very busy, busy man that you are with your T7 project, I really do appreciate your time to respond.

No, prior to Version 2.0, I had not got the Airbus A320/A321 Extended out of the hangar, so as such even though I bought the Button version from FS2Crew never utilised it. It was only when the A318/319 came out which I cannot stop flying, that I decided to install your add-on.

Will try your suggestion. The odd bit is that I have the same joystick Button 3 assigned for the other FS2Crew add-ons as the Main Button, and it works fine, but I will try your suggestion.

EDIT: Just tried that suggestion of assigning to 'C' button---same result, Main Button still inop.

A very busy, busy man that you are with your T7 project, I really do appreciate your time to respond.

No, prior to Version 2.0, I had not got the Airbus A320/A321 Extended out of the hangar, so as such even though I bought the Button version from FS2Crew never utilised it. It was only when the A318/319 came out which I cannot stop flying, that I decided to install your add-on.

Will try your suggestion. The odd bit is that I have the same joystick Button 3 assigned for the other FS2Crew add-ons as the Main Button, and it works fine, but I will try your suggestion.

EDIT: Just tried that suggestion of assigning to 'C' button---same result, Main Button still inop.

Rick,

Pls send me a Support Ticket at www.fs2crew.com

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

You sure you have Button Control and not Voice Control running?

Hi Bryan

No. I'm a big fan of the Button versions for most of the add-ons I've bought from FS2Crew, so,am more than 110% sure it is a Button version that I have for the Airbus X Series.

Will do.