Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Any 747s in Pokemon and other characters style?

My boys love watching me sim in my Spongebob 747-400 (I must say, it's a great looking a/c!). I once had an ANA Pokemon 747-400 as well, but no longer. Recently I found that ANA has painted a number of their 747s in real life and from nose to tail with incredible characters such as Skitty, Munchlax, Slowpoke, etc. and I was wondering, has anybody seen such a/c done for FS9?JS

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Hi !Well unfortunately for copyright reasons the brand which owns Pokemon forbids repainters to upload repaints featuring Pokemons. That's also why there's no Disney JAL 747 released, or why there's no Peter Max 777 in the library.../)_/). _ Cl

What the ...?@#$!?!! Those rotten #@***** !!Oh, well, as you know yourself, I guess there's always "Orelia" (as it used to be called!)JS

Guest danowat

I am not sure that is totally correct, I know that I have uploaded a Woody Woodpecker 767 to the library, plus there are a number of Poke-jet 747's for AI, so I think the ban on Disney is not true?.As for the Peter Max thingy, yeah, he will not allow ANY of his paints to be uploaded.Dan.