Great looking Bird Aerosoft Team has produced - thanks for looking

213iyao.jpg

11mg7wk.jpg

Rich Sennett

Great looking Bird Aerosoft Team has produced - thanks for looking

213iyao.jpg

11mg7wk.jpg

Beauties there Rich!

I do wish some more liveries were released with the bird, as we only got Frontier and American in terms of US Carriers. I'm really hoping someone does all of the US Airways liveries including all their logojets/team planes/retro-jets too. I put in a request and we'll just have to wait and see!

PS If anyone reading this can do that for me please let me know, I thank you profusely in advance!

Beauties there Rich!

Thanks Jeremy - US Airways will probably be done soon as it is very popular - I see tons of them fly into KBOS every day

Rich Sennett

Thanks Jeremy - US Airways will probably be done soon as it is very popular - I see tons of them fly into KBOS every day

I live in Phoenix, you can only imagine how many of those we see here every day! 8/10 times you hear a plane it's a US Airways Airbus of some sort!

Great screens Rich, is this your repaint?

If your painting, how about a Retro America West in both US Airways & American with the titles being the only difference between the two,

Thanks again, Darryl 

Hi Guys - factory paint not mine - have had no time to paint but would like to try one in the future - thanks

Rich Sennett