Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

YVR Spotting Photos

Looks like there are a good number of YVR people here, I too am YVR based, and get out to YVR when I can and usually I'll be at the airport watching certain planes come and go for research purposes for projects I work on at PMDG.

YVR was recently named to the top 5 liveable airports, Changi once again is in the number 1 spot according to a travel website "Sleeping in Airports".

Maybe I'll bump into you guys one day at YVR...

Cheers,

Well, I just sent out an invite to some local YVR members. I was only able to send out to 6 people (since theres a limit). Just thought it would be neat to get a meet-up going. If your interested, I'll try to forward you the message. 

Hope to see you around!

Sante-

Sante Sottile

I love flying into and out of YVR (although the airport itself sucks....sorry but its true....baggage and security is waaaayy too slow).  

I have had some unbelievable views on the climb out taking of from 26L and turning north and west to get over to Calgary/Edmonton/Toronto.  Also love the rare approach from the East around the bay to land on the 08's.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Bush pilot, I fly from Hope to Alert Bay superb. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Nice shots!

I wonder which scenery that is....and does it have any big impact on performance? :P

Looks like there are a good number of YVR people here, I too am YVR based, and get out to YVR when I can and usually I'll be at the airport watching certain planes come and go for research purposes for projects I work on at PMDG.

YVR was recently named to the top 5 liveable airports, Changi once again is in the number 1 spot according to a travel website "Sleeping in Airports".

Maybe I'll bump into you guys one day at YVR...

Cheers,

I'd heard you were YVR based - always curious about that. I take it you've used the Avis Lot for up-close opportunities?

Hope to see you out there some time,

Derek

A few more...

Air Canada 103 | 787-8 | October 26th

islUoOu9qhVr8.jpg

China Eastern 581 | A330-200 | October 26th

ibpmSMakMjQbje.jpg

Air China 991 | 777-300ER | October 26th

iSUzFR2hEMMCx.jpg

Lufthansa 492 | A340-300 | October 26th

iQStuYZG76S56.jpg

Once again, I post all of my pictures on Instagram @dmairplane (instagram.com/dmairplane). Thanks all for the comments on these photos, and to Tino for organizing the meet-up - great idea!

Some photos from a VIP Air Canada Dreamliner event here at CYVR that I got the chance to attend through Facebook, which was spectacular!

C-GHPV | 787-8 | November 19th

ibe4WKmAmXVUT6.jpg

ibnLx0Xvp1Ej3n.jpg

ibqWhfeLSPKBj1.jpg

iPN4rcyO7cngM.jpg

Superb photography mate! EVA Air 10 and British Airways 85 are pure beauty! Can you upload them in full res, I would like that two to use as wallpapers?

cheers!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks everybody! Here are a couple more from the past little while.

Rouge 1881 | 767-300W | February 21st

ij40EfzTYFbXx.JPG

Lufthansa 493 | 747-400 | March 27th

i3tpG2l4cwL9s.JPG

Air Transat 422 | A330-300 | March 12th

ibiYVVvtICVi7J.JPG