Sign in to follow this  
robertwolant

Aerosoft A319 and Virtual Avionics CDU

Unfortunately after installing the latest official A318/319 version 1.10/SP1, the virtual CDU seems to have stopped working again.

Aaargh, I wish there was some kind of professional communication between Aerosoft and Virtual Avionics.

Time to wait for another patch...

Thanks for your link, Mas.

I am surprised reading what Emanuel wrote.

Looks like there is some kind of communication problem on the Virtual Avionics side. Too bad.

Let's hope the problem is solved soon. I've so far had two flights after the SP1 update and I am alreading missing my CDU.

I'm baffled every time these things occur... But I rely on common sense with both VA and Aerosoft, so I trust we'll have this issue sorted out soon..

Mas

The new VA Interface 2.6.17 is already available on the VA website.

And the best news: it is working! :smile:

I didn't get an email notification this time, so I discovered it after my flight.

Tomorrow there is going to be a CDU Sunday afternoon, lol.

Can anyone verify that 2.6.18.12313 (current version of VAInterfaceLite) works with the the Aerosoft A320/A319/A318? Or are they still working the communications issues out?

VAInterface detects P3D, but I can't connect to the A320. 777/737 works fine.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Looks like the Virtual CDU is not working with Aerosoft's latest A320/A321.

Can anyone confirm? I tried to contact VA support but their support ticket button is not working for me today.

EDIT: let me answer my own question.

I used the regular email contact form at Virtual Avionics and already got a reply, most interesting part of which is:

'W​e are working on updating VAInterface to support the new A320 and expect to release it no later than the this week's end'

Once again I am full of admiration for the way Virtual Avionics treat their customers. :good:

I have had problems getting it to rum.  It appears the Windows Essentials and Windows Firewall is blocking it.  Even though I have added it to both the Firewall allowed list and Essentials excluded list.  Anyone got any other suggestions, or know of protection that will allow it to work?

Kind regards,

Brian Crawley