Sign in to follow this  
zito

Looking for the best of business jets

Eaglesoft - Cessna Citation X is the best bet in my opinion. Ron is more than happy to help when help is needed. I belong the the forums and many of us diligently try and lend a hand when needed. I have been flying the C750 not only in real life, but the sim as well and can tell you it is spot on. Time must be taken to learn to program the flight plans correctly. So many times we hear of a problem when it comes down to it, the majority of the time it is user error. You must take the time to set up the FADEC or the plane just doesn't want to act right. Other than that, it is rewarding when you finally accomplish a true start to finish flight. Learning curve can be steep, but with time and patience you will be self gratified in the end. Still one of my favorite airplanes in the sim and in real life. You can update nav data via Navigraph. You can then use your real world charts and plates. By the way I think this is still the fastest Civilian Airplane in the sky today. Give these guys a chance and I don't think you will be disappointed. Good luck in your choice. Capt. McGill, RJ. USN Retired Out.

Many Thanks Capn! The check is in the mail for what we consider a great mini review :rolleyes:. Seriously though we do extend our thanks because the intent of the CX 750 project is to cause enjoyment in the user for a long time to come..

Didn't know you were a real CX driver so we may call on you for advice sometime B).

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

A lot going on in Eaglesoft.  Looking forward to the 3.0 versions.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Flight 1 Mustang - kills the competition here.

Highest fidelity, best textures, best sounds, best FDE, best immersion, best systems.

Just get it. 

Flight 1 Mustang - kills the competition here.

Highest fidelity, best textures, best sounds, best FDE, best immersion, best systems.

Just get it. 

Completely agree. Moreover, there are tons of tech/performance info online for the C510.

Someone said this is like waiting for a bus. Nothing in sight, all quiet and lonely then all of a sudden they all show up at the same time.

I am eagerly awaiting this new round of business jets. I think we would all be guessing to recommend a product that is not yet available but, this next round should be a real smorgasbord.

I recommend you read the Avsim review - Cessna and the Citations - then look at the Lear 24B review published yesterday.

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/cessna-and-the-citations-r1480

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/review-learjet-24-by-lionheart-creations-ltd-r2543

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Many Thanks Capn! The check is in the mail for what we consider a great mini review :rolleyes:. Seriously though we do extend our thanks because the intent of the CX 750 project is to cause enjoyment in the user for a long time to come..

Didn't know you were a real CX driver so we may call on you for advice sometime B).

RJ, you are a lucky man! The Citation X is still one of my top 3 aircraft to fly. Just the other day I did an RNP approach and it seemed to fly it perfectly. My uncle, a C 750 pilot, recently sent me his FlightSafety manuals and checklists, so I am eager to dig in and find out even more about this beauty.

Todd

I recommend you read the Avsim review - Cessna and the Citations - then look at the Lear 24B review published yesterday.

http://forum.avsim.n...citations-r1480

http://forum.avsim.n...tions-ltd-r2543

Dear lord Ray...you must have had a boatload of non-sim time on your hands.  I (currently) only have the Mustang and do really enjoy it.  I keep watching videos, and refining the LINDA module.  I agree with you about the features you would like to see...airways, VNAV, saving flight plans.  (I think Flight1 has a commercial version that has that for a lot more money but, other folks are doing those things for a lot less.)  My personal issue is that, if you go to select a procedure and get halfway through and stop, it won't let you add a procedure anymore...it seems to get 'lost'.  

I am glad to see other folks pressing forward on new airplanes...with P3D in mind too.  Eaglesoft's 560 is looking very, very good.  I'm going to read through the XLS write up more carefully.  Knowing that it will be made for P3D makes it more interesting.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

This is a stunning bird with the ability to climb 41,000 feet, fly at speeds up to 400 mph, and a range of 1,200 nautical miles. 

I love that it can land on a 3000ft runway, that really opens up the flight sim world and is really suited to most of ORBX airports however one word of warning, you will need a high performing PC, in fact I over clocked to 4.8ghz specifically.

The glass cockpit takes a while to study but comes with a good starters manual and the real Garmin docs can be downloaded from the manufacturer

I think the PC specs is something what is breaking me to fly :-)

Well, for all you guys suggesting the Lear 24.. It's really nice looking airplane, but thanks to additional fuel tanks, it's similar to some military or emergency crafts.. I know, I'm very demanding.. :-D

Well, for all you guys suggesting the Lear 24.. It's really nice looking airplane, but thanks to additional fuel tanks, it's similar to some military or emergency crafts.. I know, I'm very demanding.. :-D

Could you expound on this statement. I fail to grasp your concern about additional fuel tanks in the Lear 24. Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'm guessing the OP really has no idea what he wants. I'm all for soliciting for opinions on the forums, but we're not car salesmen. Do your own research on the great AC people have suggested rather than constantly changing your criteria and expecting people to justify their suggestions. Just one man's opinion.

I'm guessing the OP really has no idea what he wants. I'm all for soliciting for opinions on the forums, but we're not car salesmen. Do your own research on the great AC people have suggested rather than constantly changing your criteria and expecting people to justify their suggestions. Just one man's opinion.

Agreed, enjoyable read anyway though. It is good to know what the best add ons out there are at the moment.

Agreed, enjoyable read anyway though. It is good to know what the best add ons out there are at the moment.

...as well as what's coming in the future!

Gregg Seipp

Greg, we announced our partnership with Leading Edge Simulations on a complete Citation II 551 months prior to any by any competitor..
In addition work is really coming together on our current Citation XLS+ 560. Both Projects may be seen in our Support Forums.

As to the original CX2.0 750, little needs done except a complete remodel/retexture and total reanimation of interior and exterior models...it will be awhile for that so enjoy the current version until whenever we can accomplish that work.

Ron, are these being done only for P3D 2.xxxx or are they being done for FSX?   I haven't switched over yet (though I have it)...still a bit of a moving target.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp