Sign in to follow this  
zito

Looking for the best of business jets

Ron, are these being done only for P3D 2.xxxx or are they being done for FSX?   I haven't switched over yet (though I have it)...still a bit of a moving target.

Gregg

Greg, our primary focus is on FSX development.

Having dipped our toes in the P3D water beginning w/V2 and newer we must say the water is fine and appears to be very promising with the release of V2.4 and of course newer.

That means that a P3D Version of our products will be available at some point in the process of offerings for the secondary P3D market.

We prefer to not discuss these things here because some things have yet to be determined. Suffice to say that we'll take this on per project basis with an eye to providing for both markets. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Greg, our primary focus is on FSX development.
Having dipped our toes in the P3D water beginning w/V2 and newer we must say the water is fine and appears to be very promising with the release of V2.4 and of course newer.

Definitely good news. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Seems like the Extreme Prototypes Learjets (review link) weren't mentioned so far. Adding a RXP GPS to the VC might be a good idea. The dev's page shows the models and features plus a video. Very reasonable pricing in my eyes.

You can hardly burn fuel any faster. ^_^

Im throwing another eaglesoft citation x vote in.

I really enjoy it and once youve learnt it head to toe its very rewarding.

I have the flight crew training manual along with checklists and of the features modelled it mirrors them directly.

Only thing id personally like with the citation x are a few further details of textures in the cockpit. For example on the cockpit window dividers and the electronic checklists.

Thumbs up from me though

Been reading through this thread, and man...are the user opinions, varied!  Wow.....

Good energy being produced here...and reading with interest!   ^_^

Ya I'll pretty much buy any bizjet as long as it is semi-updated.  I have the ES 750 and it is good but I think their older jets are a bit dated for me.  The xtreme protoypes is dated too and basic.  I'll have to check out that lionheart lear sometime, and definitely get the new ES jets.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

There is a full review of the 20 series here. http://www.avsim.com/pages/0410/Xtreme/Lear20.htm

and a comparison of some features with the new Lionheart Creations Lear 24B here. http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/review-learjet-24b-by-lionheart-creations-ltd-r2543

And for a real kick in the butt, I have a comparison of the LHC Lear 24B and the Milviz T-38A in the pipeline. Maybe this weekend.

If I were to guess the next arrival, I would lean toward the Carenado S550 Citation II. I don't know anyone that knows for sure what that cockpit is going to have in it but my guess is that it will based on something in the real world in Chile. That means it could have some add ons that didn't come from Wichita in the original delivery.

I doubt it will have the FMS that someone thinks they have an inside track on, but then who knows. I do know that if it does then it falls in that category of 'added after Wichita' because they surely didn't have them back then.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'll have to check out that lionheart lear sometime

I recently bought it and love it. Thing is FAST.

+1 not only is it a great review its also a great read. I was looking for comments on the apparent excess thrust and you addressed that in a logical manner. The vid of the real bird at the airshow has convinced me to buy it and I will plop the RXP unit inside

ZORAN

Nice topic. I do not have time to be hard core with regards to the gps and G1000. So from what I read, the Carenado Phenom 100 could do the job (and for sure I want to buy only P3D compatible in case I use it in the future). These 2 reviews were not yet linked in this topic.

http://mutleyshangar.com/reviews/ag/emb500/emb500.htm

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/review-embraer-phenom-100-by-carenado-r2369

Nice topic. I do not have time to be hard core with regards to the gps and G1000. So from what I read, the Carenado Phenom 100 could do the job (and for sure I want to buy only P3D compatible in case I use it in the future). These 2 reviews were not yet linked in this topic.

http://forum.avsim.n...-carenado-r2369

If I start the Mustang on the runway with engines running I can be ready for takeoff in 30 seconds.  You don't have to do much of anything with the G1000 if you don't want to.  But it's nice to know it has your back if you need it.  On the other hand, I would bet that the looks of the VC in the Phenom would be better.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

We could see the new Carenado S550 Citation II released in the next few days. I suspect it will garner a lot of attention as it is the only new Citation for flight sim in quite some time. This one does have an FMS.

Regards,

Ray

10872961_747227532020730_8473475710030394284_o.jpg

10873357_745010688909081_3347014861184080002_o.jpg

10873376_745010665575750_3032347327781111788_o.jpg

panel_Carenado_.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

waite for eaglesoft citation, they put out a good product, wilco  has falcon 7 coming out , but they always been behind in good aircraft, and controls

I thought this one wasn't going to have a Navigraph FMS? Their hawker should though.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |