Sign in to follow this  
zito

Looking for the best of business jets

I think this was still being used in the CJ1+ Citations 20+ years later

No. The CJ1+ is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 Avionics suite and thus uses the Rockwell Collins FMS. The whole concept of the '+' was the updated avionics suite.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As Ed mentioned the CJ1+ from our shop was a "compromise" project in that it used a PL21 suite along with a UNS1 FMS and Navigraph data.

Original design had the Rockwell Collins FMS...

No. The CJ1+ is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 Avionics suite and thus uses the Rockwell Collins FMS. The whole concept of the '+' was the updated avionics suite.

Yep. That is correct. I meant to say CJ1, which I did in the edit to the post. The CJ1 had the UNS-1 FMS along with the ProLine 21 options.

Regards,

Ray

As Ed mentioned the CJ1+ from our shop was a "compromise" project in that it used a PL21 suite along with a UNS1 FMS and Navigraph data.

Original design had the Rockwell Collins FMS...

Hello Ron,

Jep, and it works just fine with that combo. Hey, got any progress screenshots on any of the in-work Citations in your shop?

Regards,

Ray

CJ1.JPG

Have to say, those shots look extremely good.  If I can figure out how to program my hardware I'll be happy as a clam.

Greg, it will utilize FSUIPC so..... B)

I guess I should have specified any "recent in-work progress screenshots", Ron. Those in the link are from July. I was hoping for some Year-end 2014 progress shots. I'm still curious to see some close ups of the text and textures in the VC of the new v3.0 Extreme edition.

Regards,

Ray

That'd work if the controls are accessible.  I can script as needed. 

Will the Payware edition of FSUIPC be a requirement to fly? Nor maybe just for better simulation of the FADEC.

Regards,

Ray

I guess I should have specified any "recent in-work progress screenshots", Ron. Those in the link are from July. I was hoping for some Year-end 2014 progress shots. I'm still curious to see some close ups of the text and textures in the VC of the new v3.0 Extreme edition.

Regards,

Ray

All in due time Ray...oh the most recent is October. B)

Understood Greg.

Will the Payware edition of FSUIPC be a requirement to fly? Nor maybe just for better simulation of the FADEC.

Regards,

Ray

Undecided at this time but likely. Paid FSUIPC is not a requirement to fly, only for FADEC operation since you are refering to our CX2.0.

In our view FSUIPC should be in every simmers toolbox anyway. B)

In our view FSUIPC should be in every simmers toolbox anyway. B)

So true, especially if you're in this level of add-on.

I am flying the Metroliner from Razbam although perhaps it is a little large to classify as a business jet?  It's a great product!

I am flying the Metroliner from Razbam although perhaps it is a little large to classify as a business jet?  It's a great product!

I was thinking of biz jets as those not having propellers so even though the Metroliner is a great addon I don't consider it a biz jet. Maybe more of a regional carrier.

Regards,

Ray

I was thinking of biz jets as those not having propellers so even though the Metroliner is a great addon I don't consider it a biz jet. Maybe more of a regional carrier.

Regards,

Ray

There I go again...getting my turbines mixed up with my propellers!