Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

Where is your 777 Now? (Part 3)

Yeah Steve she's a beaut! Oddly enough after the 200LR/F was released last September, never once did I fly the LR. Windows....what are those B) Then of course I get "teased" with all these beautiful 300ER screenshots. Kept saying to myself, I've never going to buy it. Well you see how long that lasted :lol: Sort of like "if you build it they will come". The big 744v2 is the one I've been waiting for the most though. You can be sure I'll rack up some miles in a Flying Tiger 4-banger freighter!

Good to hear Cris. I have a feeling all of my cargo paints will make it on the Queen...she is just too pretty, majestic not to paint/fly.

When I saw the price of the -300....it was a no brainer.

Unfortunately I've only taken a few flights on her so far....loving freight hauling too much.

I hope they keep the 744 under $100...and will include the freighter...not as a separate paid addon. I can see that for the 800 though. Would love to take a Cargolux 748F around the world!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I hope they keep the 744 under $100...and will include the freighter...not as a separate paid addon. I can see that for the 800 though. Would love to take a Cargolux 748F around the world!

Ditto for me too.  I could possibly see $99.99, but my guess is it will be the same price as the 777.  My top three 744 liveries I most want in the fleet are:

National

Evergreen International

Kalitta

Chris Sunseri

The Panda (FDX88) is on the roll at KCVG on her way to Tulsa

fdx88_zpsa2d79ef1.png

fdx88-1_zpsc17c5ec4.png

fdx88-2_zpsfd732ab9.png

fdx88-3_zps8564e294.png

fdx88-4_zps3bd3cc72.png

fdx88-5_zpsec3d4cb3.png

Chris Sunseri

Me too William.  I vote for FedEx putting them on all their planes :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

Me too William.  I vote for FedEx putting them on all their planes :rolleyes:

Then Pandemonium would break out..  :crazy:

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

I agree with you James :lol:

Alice Springs needed a Heavy Lifter, so they called in a Heavy Lift Cargo 777 (HVY8084 YBCS-YBAS)

hvy1_zpsf97a1c04.jpg

hvy2_zps3a419f76.jpg

hvy3_zps6ee36111.jpg

hvy4_zps8191fb73.jpg

hvy5_zpsc15e6c8e.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Etihad 290 from Abu Dhabi to Kathmandu...........enjoy.

15624250825_a73a193b3a_b.jpg

15621592661_97416ae0b9_b.jpg

15624249955_a7563607fc_b.jpg

15004089973_797825ca21_b.jpg

15438128978_3ab333f29d_b.jpg

15438127698_0541fb7a7f_b.jpg

15438662320_21022b2f58_b.jpg

15624245665_a012df331c_b.jpg

15004084873_446d79a8b0_b.jpg

DaveyGurmSignature.png

Beauts Davey!

PAC188 on a westbound haul from Shepherd Field ANG Base, WV to Tulsa

pac188_zps541dbbc4.jpg

pac188-1_zpsf89a60f3.jpg

pac188-2_zpsa079b5e5.jpg

pac188-3_zpsa1db99da.jpg

pac188-4_zpsc0908943.jpg

pac188-5_zpscdde89e1.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Beauts Davey!

PAC188 on a westbound haul from Shepherd Field ANG Base, WV to Tulsa

pac188-1_zpsf89a60f3.jpg

Great shots Chris!  Love the departure shot with the crane in the background....bordering on real!

And that paint always looks...chilly! :Just Kidding:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Cheers Chris.

I think you deserve the award for the most original flight routes I have ever seen on FS in a tubeliner. Some of these places i have never even heard of!

Great shots as always.

DaveyGurmSignature.png

Thanks Steve and Davey!  Nothing chilly about her Steve....but she is as cool as a cucumber :lol:

I use Google Earth Davey to help pick where I wanna fly.  I have all my payware and freeware airport add-ons plotted on the big globe and really just sort of pick what I'm in the mood for.  A lot of it depends on how much time I have and whether I want to use time compression or not.  I don't use it too much which is why I don't fly over 6 hours very often.  Some people like to stick to certain regions, but I like variety in both originating/destination airports and type of aircraft.  I probably spend too much time downloading liveries :lol:  When the 744v2 comes out, I'll really be scratching my head on what/where to fly.

I recently discovered some nice freeware airports in Africa.  Also BDO Aviation's website has some nice freebies around Indonesia.  When the Black Friday and Christmas sales start up soon (yaaaaaay), it'll be time to buy some more hidden jewels.  I guess you could call me an "off the beaten path" kind of guy :P

Chris Sunseri

Great shots, Chris!  I'm about to start Miami to Provo, UT (KPVU) myself.  Going to give that Polar livery you used a go!

Thanks Steve and Davey!  Nothing chilly about her Steve....but she is as cool as a cucumber :lol:

I use Google Earth Davey to help pick where I wanna fly.  I have all my payware and freeware airport add-ons plotted on the big globe and really just sort of pick what I'm in the mood for.  A lot of it depends on how much time I have and whether I want to use time compression or not.  I don't use it too much which is why I don't fly over 6 hours very often.  Some people like to stick to certain regions, but I like variety in both originating/destination airports and type of aircraft.  I probably spend too much time downloading liveries :lol:  When the 744v2 comes out, I'll really be scratching my head on what/where to fly.

I recently discovered some nice freeware airports in Africa.  Also BDO Aviation's website has some nice freebies around Indonesia.  When the Black Friday and Christmas sales start up soon (yaaaaaay), it'll be time to buy some more hidden jewels.  I guess you could call me an "off the beaten path" kind of guy :P

I do the same thing, but most of my flying is around the USA and Europe. I love the FTX Global freeware airports since they make everything a lot more realistic. I wish rhey made the ground markings more unique.