Sign in to follow this  
Kjelle

No traffic In My Traffic 2013

Hallo.

I have FSX and many addons. Now I have a big problem with My Traffic 2013. I have no aircraft in air and on the Airport. Whats wrong? Can any help me? I have write on other forum as Aerosoft but now answer or help.

Kjell

Do you have the line "SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic" in the [MAIN] section of your FSX.cfg? (not necessarily 6, it just has to be the next number in the row, e.g. if your last entry SimObjectPath.9, it would have to be 10, but 6 is the usual one)

Also, have you run the configurator tool, as described in the manual? That tool should insert the line mentioned above, not sure if it does some other things as well.

cfg 

I can not se My Traffic 2013 in Main/ SimObjectsPaths in FSX cfg.

Kjell

I can not find Configurator tool. I can not uninstall My Traffic 2013 in Controlpanel. I can not se My Traffic 2013 in Controlpanel.

Kjell

If I remember correctly you have to have the runway maker tool or something like this found in the FSX SDK and you run it from the traffic program. You really need to start at the first of the documentation and read. It will step you step for step how to set it up. I use real world traffic which I buy a subscription to. I am currently away from my computer with the sim on it. I will be back sometime late tonight and when I get there I will try and take some screen shot to walk you through what is needed to make this work. Very tough at first but once you do it, you will understand the procedures. Good luck and maybe someone else here can help in the mean time. Cpt. out.

I can't remember having to run any other tool except the configurator with MTX, but that doesn't mean anything.

I can also only suggest reading the manual, a lot of support threads for this particular product (here as well as over at Aerosoft) could be avoided by doing so; it's installation can be tricky at times.

The MTX communicator (I think that's what the "configurator" is actually called) should be located in the MyTraffic subfolder of your main FSX install (given that the program is installed correctly, which may not be the case since you state that you don't see it in the Control Panel).

I can now see My Traffic in the Control Panel. Shall I uninstall My Traffic and reinstall it? It is the best?

I can now see My Traffic in the Control Panel. Shall I uninstall My Traffic and reinstall it? It is the best?

No,

Just add the line "SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic" to your FSX.cfg in the correct place and make sure that the MyTraffic directory is added to your Scenery.cfg, the best position for it is just above Propeller objects.

There is also an installation guide to be found in MyTraffic\manual\Install.htm which will walk you through it.

Alternatively you could reinstall Mytraffic and follow the onscreen installation steps properly. or just use Mycommunicator to help you configure the FSX.cfg and scenery.cfg.