Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

Engine Indication and Performance Adjustments Complete

Just tested Nick's work here - brilliant.   Between this and Bert's complete overhaul of the Autopilot, we now have a fantastic aircraft here.

Wouldn't it be nice if Carenado ever showed their appreciation of the people who constantly and loyally spend their time fixing all the bugs that they let through into final releases.......

Wouldn't it be nice if Carenado ever showed their appreciation of the people who constantly and loyally spend their time fixing all the bugs that they let through into final releases

They do! By keeping them busy with new planes. ^_^

Are you arming VLOC mode by pressing the CDI button just before you intercept the localizer?

It is set to GPS, the ap is set to nav, and I went direct-to the first waypoint on the plan and it would never stay on course, it would float through the path then go from nav backed to nav-armed

Due to the increasing popularity of this mod, I have decided to host the files on Google Drive. 

At the moment I have uploaded only the standard mod, which shows fuel indications in pounds. I have a little bit of additional testing to do on the Kilogram version and should be ready in the next day or so.

Get the standard mod via Google Drive here:

PC-12 Performance Mod "Pounds"

If you have any questions or wish to leave feedback please don't hesitate to do so.

I will update this thread again when the kilogram version is available. 

Nick Preston

Great Nick, so I'll wait for that KG version if I still need it after installing the SP1 (?)  

Thanks for your nice jobs btw.

Dolf

Post SP1 this mod still works with the exception that in the VC the Fuel Reset Button is a bit hit or miss. 

So, in light of this, and my recent procurement of an original Training and Information manual from SIMCOM Training Centers. I will be making a new version of the mod.

The new version will include:

- Update to fix Fuel Reset button

- Update to ITT readings for an increased realism in readout.

- Update to other engine performance characteristics.

- Included version of readout in KGS.

- Updates to ground handling characteristics. In particular, the way you steer the aircraft will be just like the real PC-12. 

- A complete set of performance charts and checklists.

If all goes to plan the update will be available this weekend.  

Nick Preston

Outstanding News!  I will eagerly awaiting your updated mod.

Thanks Nick

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Post SP1 this mod still works with the exception that in the VC the Fuel Reset Button is a bit hit or miss. 

So, in light of this, and my recent procurement of an original Training and Information manual from SIMCOM Training Centers. I will be making a new version of the mod.

The new version will include:

- Update to fix Fuel Reset button

- Update to ITT readings for an increased realism in readout.

- Update to other engine performance characteristics.

- Included version of readout in KGS.

- Updates to ground handling characteristics. In particular, the way you steer the aircraft will be just like the real PC-12. 

- A complete set of performance charts and checklists.

If all goes to plan the update will be available this weekend.  

Looking forward to it Nick.