Sign in to follow this  
CVO110

Looks like Steve has put DX10Fixer back for sale.

You da MAN, Danny!  :lol:

Many thanks!

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

You da MAN, Danny!  :lol:

Many thanks!

pj

You bet PJ! Glad to see you around!

Danny

Good news for all!

Thanks, Steve.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Fantastic news, I am thrilled. Glad he's not only decided to sell it again and get more people onboard the DX10 bound flight, but also he is continuing to support it. 

Is this v2.4 a new release or simply an re-update of the previously released version? I mean, do I have to update now when I am currently using the latest release before Steve stopped the sales?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Is this v2.4 a new release or simply an re-update of the previously released version? I mean, do I have to update now when I am currently using the latest release before Steve stopped the sales?

The choice is yours to update or not. It's not a requirement that you update. It has a few new features as noted in the email sent to all registered users.

New features in V2.4

- Improved Shadow Placement  (external and internal)  less gapping between the object and the shadow

- Improved HD Shadows - now works with almost any aircraft not just jets.

Danny

Yes, I know that updates with the fixer are not mandatory. But my question was more about: is the version that appeared now on FSStore a new version or is it the same as the last one available on FSStore? Because this is nowhere specified. And no, I did not receive any email although I am a registered user...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Yes, I know that updates with the fixer are not mandatory. But my question was more about: is the version that appeared now on FSStore a new version or is it the same as the last one available on FSStore? Because this is nowhere specified. And no, I did not receive any email although I am a registered user...

The last one on FSS was 2.3. The last version notation, if it's still on your system, is in the top left corner of the config tool. It should say DX10 Controller v2.3. FSS says the latest is v2.4.

Danny

And no, I did not receive any email although I am a registered user...

Have You ticked the FSS "production notification" accordingly on your account?