Sign in to follow this  
CVO110

Steves DX10 Scenery Fixer is back for sale

Here's the link...

All the Best,

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I have been out of the loop. I didn't know Steves fixer was back until I got the update email from flightsim store today, yea!!!!

:P Timothy Murphy

Not any great changes, BB - Steve's been working on getting the VC and general shadowing to a better level than it is in DX9, and that's largely been successful. The manual and interface has changed a little, to - nothing to be afraid of!

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I just got the email to update to 2.4.

Thanks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Can anyone confirm the Flight 1 citation mustang is working with the fixer? there are some problems in their forums with compatibility and F1 say they do not support the fixer

ZORAN

This is Wonderful News. Got my update downloaded and ready to install.

Great to see that smiling mug of yours again Paul, especially since there is something so great to be smiling about. 

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

Can anyone confirm the Flight 1 citation mustang is working with the fixer? there are some problems in their forums with compatibility and F1 say they do not support the fixer

It works!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It works!

Excellent, thanks! 

ZORAN

Fantastic news for a fantastic product:-)

Already have it - but great news for all them, that now can buy it .