Sign in to follow this  
DavidFranz

Landing gear problems seems to be on my pmdg airplanes

Before you ask yes i have bought the pmdg aircraft did not torrent them!!!!

both pmdg 737-800 and the 777-200 lately have been giving me problems with the landing gear when i take off I'm able to rise the gear once i get to where I'm going go to lower the landing gear and nothing happens and what ussley happens is my airspeed seems to build at this time as well even with flaps down spoilers up and everthing think this started on Sunday is this a new flaw or has anyone had this happen to them yet? 

Hello DavidFranz

Why are you defending yourself for something that nobody has accused you of?

Please give us more details to work with to find a solution, i.e. payload figures, origin/destination, weather data and approach technique.

Well the reason is I've seen people being accused all ready and I'm a guy that can be short tempered so i just wanted it out there before I got accused of something i have not done.

The payloads I left as default so what ever the plan has it in before I take off. I've done 2 flights 1 in the 777-200ER Klax-Yssy and the other flight was in the 737-800 Klax-Mmgl and the weather what ever the real world weather from Active  sky next  and it was pretty fair weather flying to and from airports. And the last thing is, I set up the fmc to the approce the controller tells me to land on and i set the speeds for landing and get the aircraft configured for the landing. And i use Pro flight emulator and the controller tells me what speed to be at and i fallow it and slow the aircraft down to that speed or just a tad higher if i needed the extra speed with out stalling but lately have not be able to lower the landing gear.

Hi

How are you trying to drop the gear,keyboard G,clicking mouse over the landing gear or a button on your controller?

Gary Stallard

Yes i have keyboard and even trying the clicking of the mouse over the landing gear do not have it set up on my joystick how ever, I'm almost wondering if i need to reinstall the airplanes to see if that'll work or not?

I had this problem with the Aerosoft A320. It seemed my installation got corrupted somehow. Had to uninstall completely then re-install.

Its werid thou it just suddnely started happening not only on the pmdg 777 but the 737 ngx not to sure about the 747 have not tried it yet.

Turn off FSX detects crashes and turn off airplane damage.

Turn off FSX detects crashes and turn off airplane damage.

I just checked that its all turned off I will just uninstall and reinstall and hopefully that'll help. Will let ya'll know how it turns out.

I've uninstalled all the pmdg aircraft and reinstalled all of them did a flight with the pmdg 737 a at least 5hrs or so flight and made it back on the ground with landing gear working :) 

I would recommend a reinstallation and possibly to re download the plane off the internet. I'd also advise defragging your system, there could be some corrupted files. If none of that works delete your fsx.cfg flie which is located under c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\FSX its not the text document its just the other one. Hope this helps unless you've solved it already!

Avery Hammerman