Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

Well i went and did it

Now gone over fully to prepar3d 2.4.FSX is gone for the first time since it came out all those years ago.

there are issues that i'm waiting to solve .mainly updated installers to some of my payware airports (Orbx on there way and free of charge)and of course PMDG aircraft.

As for prepar3d it is (for me)a whole new ballgame.so smooth and no constant CTD's.so i'm very happy with it.

Just bought OpenLC europe and Global Vector,been quite an expensive swap over...but well worth it :smile:

steve

I guarantee that you will be satisfied with your decision.  I agree with you on the Orbx triple installers...they can't come soon enough.  Also a friend of mine has the NGX fully functional in P3D v2.3 using the EMT.  There is also a guy who posts youtube videos of it and it appears to be working correctly.  I decided to wait for the P3D version but since you already own it....

Ryan

Ryan

I'm on the verge of the same turnover. A couple of similar reports and this will happen I guess. Just want make sure my 319, dash, twin otter and ASN are doing well there. And UT2. ORBX is no problem it seems.

I'm on the verge of the same turnover. A couple of similar reports and this will happen I guess. Just want make sure my 319, dash, twin otter and ASN are doing well there. And UT2. ORBX is no problem it seems.

I am using Dash 8, Twin Otter and ASN in P3D 2.3 with no problems.

I have UT2 installed and it's working, but it needs some manual tweaks. I have posted tutorial with those somewhere in the forum.

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

Hi all

problem with PMDG is that it's against the Eula to install there aircraft into Prepar3d.I have a lot of respect for Pmdg and don't want to go against there policies.I'm going to wait for them to release the P3d versions of the 777 and NGX.at least i know they are 100 per cent working correctly.so far though EZDOK and FScaptain are working really well so i'm very happy.also just bought the Aerosoft A318/19 which look amazing with the cockpit shadows turned on..so all in all ........Happy Days

steve

Just bought OpenLC europe and Global Vector,been quite an expensive swap over...but well worth it

You won't regret it. I can now fly around Europe without constantly wanting to add extra scenery to make it look more realistic!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of P3D. :wink:

Cheers!

Maarten

Stand Up and looks at circle - I am a FSX Tweaker, I was constantly tweaking, adjusting, loading, unloading, diagnosing, head banging against the wall, looking for that perfect sim flight, but never really quite found it.  Today, I still catch myself wanting to open the Prepar3D.CFG and adjust something, but then I stop, close it, and call my sponsor. I know I will get better or until Lockheed Martin stops making updates.  I am a FSX Tweaker.  Sits down and allows someone to speak.

I am a FSX Tweaker, I was constantly tweaking, adjusting, loading, unloading, diagnosing, head banging against the wall, looking for that perfect sim flight, but never really quite found it. 

+1!

Stay away from the CFG! Stay away from the CFG!

Actually I've forgotten about the CFG since V2.3. And I've had counselling for my constant tweaking of Nvidia Inspector. That has now been removed from my computer by my nurse.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg