Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Wonderful Suisse 2004 - new?

Hi Folks,One of my favorite FS9 areas for vfr flying is Switzerland, due to the fantastic work done by the Suisse 2004 team. Each airport is a work of art and they also provide numerious enhancements to lakes(boats, docks etc) and other areas.I noticed that there are files recently uploaded to Avsim for Suisse 2004. Does anyone know if these are a new version of Suisse 2004. Also, any idea of the changes if they are new.In any case if they are an upgraded version I'll be sure to download them.Thanks again to the Suisse 2004 Team for their excellant work.Also, thank you Avsim for providing us with this great site...........

I downloaded and installed just to be sure. Like you, I had the lot anyway. As far as I can tell, there are no changes to previous work ... and strangely, no mention by Daniel of "if you have previously installed ..." etc. Almost as though someone else has uploaded this package of his work, but I think not ... all rather curious, though.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Do you guys have phone poles in the runways at Grenchen? I have the scenery, and it's wonderful, with the exception of the poles. Thanks!Don

Guest ferguson

I have phone poles on the runway in Belp. If I scale back the autogen density to one click below max, they disappear.

Thanks buddy. Let me try it that way. I hate to loose detail, but I love that area. :)Don