Sign in to follow this  
ahammerman

Beta team

Be awesome?

I heard Luke was nominated for the 744v2 team.  Let's see some screenies brother :lol:

Chris Sunseri

I hope you don't mean we're just simply taking the original 747 and reworking it to today's standards. We're actually doing all of this from scratch, a clean sheet model.

The models look unbelievable... RSR is a big fan of the 747 and when he saw the model in its full glory, he shed some tears...

Jason,

yourself was (and certainly still) a very good fan and creator in those days of a very  nice 747sp ....

all the best.

Phil

I heard Luke was nominated for the 744v2 team.  Let's see some screenies brother :lol:

Haha we will see mate. I've not flown the 777 in over a month! Life is getting busy and I can see it staying that way for the foreseeable future. But it's all positives and mostly involves me getting closer to the right hand seat of an airliner... 

Haven't you heard of NDA's ? 

:Doh:

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

But it's all positives and mostly involves me getting closer to the right hand seat of an airliner...

Great! And to think a year back you were thinking it might not happen

Haven't you heard of NDA's ?

You did notice the big :lol: at the end of that request right :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Hey guys I just realized something. So if PMDG I planning on making a DC-3 I work at a museum that owns one. I can give anyone who flies to Seattle a tour and I'm sure the owner would grant full access to it as long as you have some communication with him. Their website is www.historicflightfoundation.com and its located on Paine Field. Go check out the planes they own and see if any of them would be future planes you would make.

Avery Hammerman

Hey guys I just realized something. So if PMDG I planning on making a DC-3 I work at a museum that owns one. I can give anyone who flies to Seattle a tour and I'm sure the owner would grant full access to it as long as you have some communication with him. Their website is www.historicflightfoundation.com and its located on Paine Field. Go check out the planes they own and see if any of them would be future planes you would make.

Avery Hammerman

Even if they did want to make a DC-3 we are years from it even being announced, let alone it being started.

Be awesome?  :ph34r:

You got in so there's hope for us all. :lol:

ki9cAAb.jpg

So if PMDG I planning on making a DC-3 I work at a museum that owns one.

It's not a widely known fact, but they do have really good access to one on a regular basis, actually:

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

Kyle Rodgers

The models look unbelievable... RSR is a big fan of the 747 and when he saw the model in its full glory, he shed some tears...

No way of letting us mortals shed some tears, too, with any kind of preview?... 

James Goggi

You got in so there's hope for us all. :lol:

Gooooood luck buddy.

I hope you don't mean we're just simply taking the original 747 and reworking it to today's standards. We're actually doing all of this from scratch, a clean sheet model.

I'm going to do that as well.  B) A few hours ago I finished my flight from Dubai to Munich and I was like "OMG I flew that awesome looking -300ER model which looks exactly like the real one".