Sign in to follow this  
ahammerman

PMDG 777 Short Routes

Hi everyone, I've been flying my PMDG 777 (200 and 300) a lot lately and have been wanting to learn the airplane more and more. Does anyone know of some good below 7 hour flights that a triple seven would fly in real life? I'd appreciate the ICAO codes, gate to gate time and airline(s) that fly the route for answers.

Thanks, ahammerman

^ Avery Hammerman ^

I fly CYVR-KJFK as a Cathay Pacific company route from time to time. It is flown in real life with the 300ER (I've been on the real flight last year and even did a cockpit visit!)

An ETOPS I do sometimes is CYYZ-EHAM - usually a good 6 or so hour flight.

Hope that helps!

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Hi everyone, I've been flying my PMDG 777 (200 and 300) a lot lately and have been wanting to learn the airplane more and more. Does anyone know of some good below 7 hour flights that a triple seven would fly in real life? I'd appreciate the ICAO codes, gate to gate time and airline(s) that fly the route for answers.

Thanks, ahammerman

^ Avery Hammerman ^

Hello again!

Here's a good selection of currently flying routes that are listed live! Every time you click this link it will automatically update to show the currently flying routes, organized in ascending order of flight times. Hope you get good use out of it!

Boeing 777-200LR:

http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/B77L?;offset=0;order=filed_ete;sort=ASC

*I want to add that even though Asiana is listed, they DON'T operate the Boeing 777-200LR, it's a glitch.

Boeing 777-300ER:

http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/B77W?;offset=0;order=filed_ete;sort=ASC

Again, these are currently flying flights and they are updated constantly, so whatever is currently up in the air at any given point is what will be listed!

Thanks Jeremy that is a great place to find them, definitely going to be using those website in the future. Those are some great routes Hank, I appreciate it both of you.

Avery Hammerman

Here's a few that I know of: 

ANZ135- NZAA-YBBN- 3 hours. This flight is operated mostly by 777-300ERs, but a 772 comes in about once or twice a week. 

SIA941- WADD-WSSS- 2 hours 15 min. Flown very regularly by 777-200ERs. 

SIA857- VHHH-WSSS- 3 hours. Once again a 777-200ER flight. 

SIA827- ZSPD-WSSS- 4 hours 30 min. You guessed it, 772. :smile:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg