Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

How to start up Prepar3D in 2D cockpit

In FSX we have the choice in the settings of starting up a flight in 2D cockpit. In P3D I only seem to be able to start up in virtual cockpit, and I can find any settings regarding startup in 2D mode. Any ideas?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

You can set your situation file to load the cockpit first.  I can get more into this but I'm going to be busy for several hours.  I might make an interface for situations and views in Prepp3D Views.

You can set your situation file to load the cockpit first.  I can get more into this but I'm going to be busy for several hours.  I might make an interface for situations and views in Prepp3D Views.

The situation file? I would very much appreciate it if you took your time :-)

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Try saving the flight after loading the camera you want.  situations are saved in your my documents folder in a p3d files folder.  

Tried it, but it doesn't save the 2D cockpit. It still loads up the virtual cockpit. I can't find any reference to this in the camera.cfg either...Frustrating!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth