Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Poll - Happy with 2.4? 1 for YES, 0 for NO

Way better than any updates we got from MS. Keep up the fantastic work LM!!

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

A big number 1 here. The upgrade process went smoothly,(thanx Rob). My frame rates have increased, and the inflight performance is simply stunning. I can not ask for more. There are still some visual anomalies that remain, but none that will be a deal breaker for me.

Job well done LM, thank-you.

Jazz

did a 2 hour fly yesterday nice and smooth with no blurries and nooooo stutter so a big 1!!!!

LM need to iron out scenery rendering and the hybridised window

+1 and waiting for PMDG. I am now even looking forward to the QualityWings 787 & 737.... Life would be just grand if a developer would give us a new AI package! Now I am just being selfish....

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

.9999, the ATC popup menu is a drag. 

Thought they were going to make it transparent in 2.X 

Other than that, if PMDG had installers for it, I would drop FSX. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Funny poll but anyway I'm satisfied with P3D v2.4

Can I give although a 1 ?

Spirit

Not yet. Wait until ORBX gets a little bit more of their scenery compatible for P3D V2. Right now they are about 50% done, and making good progress, but I probably made the jump a few months early.

Well, it depends on what Orbx products you use. Maybe only 50% (or less) of their airports are migrated, but all their regions and global products have already been done. They've actually converted a lot more than most other developers. I'm very happy flying Orbx in P3D.