Sign in to follow this  
Shousa

Service Pack out

From their facebook:

PC12 FSX/P3D Service Pack 20141002

October 2nd, 2014

YOU DONT NEED THIS SERVICE PACK IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE AIRCRAFT AFTER September 2nd 2014 AT 0100GMT.

Improvements:
-Improved sounds.
-Some RXP-EHSI integration improved.
-Some aural warnings added (fire alarm among others).

Fixes:
-EIS Fuel units corrected.
-Pedals animation issue corrected.
-Off GNS530 issue corrected.
-Transponder chronometer fixed.
-Some other minor issues fixed.

Customers should login into their account at Carenado in order to download it.

I have not seen the service pack, so I do not know what they included..

Bert

What did they fix and what's still busted?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'll be applying this - and then applying Bert's and Atlantic Flyer's mods back in ...... don't trust Carenado to have got everything to as high a real world standard for the aircraft, as Bert & Nick.

[EDIT:]

.....just checked and they haven't fixed the PITOT_HEAT entry in the [Electrical] section of the CFG, so people will still lose their airspeed in cold temperatures....   :rolleyes:

To fix it, after installing the SP1, go to the Aircraft.cfg and scroll to the Electrical section and change;

pitot_heat         = 0, 2 , 17.0

to

pitot_heat         = 0, 5 , 17.0

I'll be applying this - and then applying Bert's and Atlantic Flyer's mods back in ...... don't trust Carenado to have got everything to as high a real world standard for the aircraft, as Bert & Nick.

[EDIT:]

.....just checked and they haven't fixed the PITOT_HEAT entry in the [Electrical] section of the CFG, so people will still lose their airspeed in cold temperatures....   :rolleyes:

To fix it, after installing the SP1, go to the Aircraft.cfg and scroll to the Electrical section and change;

pitot_heat         = 0, 2 , 17.0

to

pitot_heat         = 0, 5 , 17.0

Thanks for the tip!

Dolf

SO....DISAPPOINTED !!

Will have to check if they added the CAWS lights for the Inert Sep and the Deicing gear.......My guess is they have not...

Also no luck getting them to separate the cabin and cockpit flood light as well. They always seem to take the easy road on the SP's.

I've never lost the airspeed at cold temps, I've been at -23ºC and the airspeed is there, you guys did something wrong...

And yes, they just fix simple things, they didn't want to get more deeply...that have happened always, most of their aircrafts are not 100% "patched", they get dust in our hangars with minor little things they didn't want to fix...

Isn't the probe heat button the pitot heat switch?  Probe heat is on the OH panel.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I never lost airspeed and it was coooold over north America this past week. Almost -50c at cruising altitudes over Canada and Alaska. I have been using both the engine and ap mods, maybe they fixed the electrical system.

I never lost airspeed and it was coooold over north America this past week. Almost -50c at cruising altitudes over Canada and Alaska. I have been using both the engine and ap mods, maybe they fixed the electrical system.

Could it be the weather engine you're using???  It's getting to be that time of the year where as flying over the PNW, and at high altitudes  for me without pitot heat causes ice on the wings and loss of airspeed.  I'm using FSReal WX as my weather engine.

Isn't the probe heat button the pitot heat switch? Probe heat is on the OH panel.

Yes.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM